Quantcast

New Years Resolutions

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I want my old self back. Haven’t seen him for some time now. All I have been doing is paying Bills and wasting time.

Avy

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Unfortunately it really takes prolonged meth use to achieve weight loss. Sure you miss a couple meals and feel skinny then come down and eat 12 pizzas and put weight back on. But the meth isn’t the old biker meth anyways it’s the new cartel meth and it makes ya crazy before you lose weight.

Also in the new year ima try and shit post on the monkey more

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
no I just completely came up with the term 'license to ill' all on my own :rofl:

It's a drink. As in I'm implying your new years goal is to make a brass monkey and drank it down
I was not familiar with the drink, still not. Last alcohol I had was July 9th 1981. My drinks of choice from the early 70s until then were Dark Beer, Bordeaux Wine, Gin Martini's and occasional shots of Tequila. I was never into mixed drinks

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was not familiar with the drink, still not. Last alcohol I had was July 9th 1981. My drinks of choice from the early 70s until then were Dark Beer, Bordeaux Wine, Gin Martini's and occasional shots of Tequila. I was never into mixed drinks
come on man.....read these lyrics ;)

It's a song about a drank. Always was.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
come on man.....read these lyrics ;)

It's a song about a drank. Always was.
We had no interwebs back when that came out in 1986 and most CD boxes didn't have lyrics in them. I was never into music enough to track down lyrics then, or now

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Son I had this on cassette, 10 years before CDs existed and 1. that came with lyrics 2. CD cases also still came with lyrics and 3. all you gotta do is listen to the song.

Fired. You're fired. You leave us no choice. Your beastie boys card is officially revoked.
I was working at Pizza My Heart in Capitola back then we were always ripped out of our minds on schrooms, acid, and or weed and coke and if we weren't at work we were poaching trails on rigid Mt bikes in the Santa Cruz Mountains on the same noted substances. The Beasties, Butthole surfers, Ramones and the like were always blasting and we were rocking out. I had no idea what half the words were but damn we had fun.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
But the meth isn’t the old biker meth anyways it’s the new cartel meth and it makes ya crazy before you lose weight.
Even in the late nineties/early 2000's this was the case, at least around here. I know way too many people who lost their minds, and a few who eventually lost their lives due to that shit. Meth's a helluva drug.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Even in the late nineties/early 2000's this was the case, at least around here. I know way too many people who lost their minds, and a few who eventually lost their lives due to that shit. Meth's a helluva drug.
Ya, I read an article that the cartels changed the formula around 2005 and that made it super cheap. Before that the cartels worked with the bikers. I was clean by then. But tweakers used to talk to people, they were outgoing and it was an annoying problem, not the case anymore. I never used it that much but it was the late 90’s early 2000’s and it was the thing back then. Still have all my teeth and everything.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Ya, I read an article that the cartels changed the formula around 2005 and that made it super cheap. Before that the cartels worked with the bikers. I was clean by then. But tweakers used to talk to people, they were outgoing and it was an annoying problem, not the case anymore. I never used it that much but it was the late 90’s early 2000’s and it was the thing back then. Still have all my teeth and everything.
I don't talk about this often, but I had a drug problem back in those days. Bad enough that I was briefly living in my car during the winter. Granted, it doesn't get super cold here, but an 86 Accord doesn't hold heat very well. Being homeless was the kick in the ass I needed to clean myself up.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I resolve to head down to North Georgia in April to start my thru hike whether I have all the funds to finish or not. A three year delay has been enough. Time to piss or get off the pot, as they say.

Last edited:

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I don't talk about this often, but I had a drug problem back in those days. Bad enough that I was briefly living in my car during the winter. Granted, it doesn't get super cold here, but an 86 Accord doesn't hold heat very well. Being homeless was the kick in the ass I needed to clean myself up.
I’m glad you made it out man. I mostly just made my parents lives miserable. But I got to do a couple stints in county jail.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Hell yeah, where my meth heads at!

This thread gettin good. I think my record is 5 days.
I was responsible I only stayed up one night before I would sleep. It was my rule and I tried to teach it to my friends, which worked sometimes.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I’m glad you made it out man. I mostly just made my parents lives miserable. But I got to do a couple stints in county jail.
Thanks, and likewise. Many don't make it out, and least not entirely intact. Thankfully, I never got into any legal trouble. I knew quite a few who wound up with possession charges.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
i rolled a fat blunt out of Hellman's Mayonnaise once. Left the roach on the tip of my ashtray, hitting it for a month. That's when I knew I had a serious problem.
I just love me some Mayonnaise. Never thought I'd start smoking the shit though...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
y'all need to find teh baby Jeebus

well, I guess you did in the sense that you're still around

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
y'all need to find teh baby Jeebus

well, I guess you did in the sense that you're still around
But I already found him. This time of year it’s easy they leave him around all over the place in baskets, the rest of the year he’s mostly an adult and nailed to a stick.

So Jesus walks onto an inn and asked the innkeeper “can you put me up for the night?”
Innkeeper slaps three nails on the counter and asks “you need a hammer too?”

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Before meth we had uncle Ronnie's Iran Contra cocaine for guns epidemic. You could buy an 8 ball of uncut pharma grade coke for $60.00. I got hooked. After snorting up my paychecks for months I went on a week long binge. No food no sleep just coke. I snapped out of it just as my body was shutting down. Crawled to the kitchen poured 5 packets of instant breakfast into an open quart of milk chugged it and passed out. Came to hours later face down on the kitchen floor. Took me 8 months before the withdrawals and cravings stopped. I got too damn close to death and never went back.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Before meth we had uncle Ronnie's Iran Contra cocaine for guns epidemic. You could buy an 8 ball of uncut pharma grade coke for $60.00. I got hooked. After snorting up my paychecks for months I went on a week long binge. No food no sleep just coke. I snapped out of it just as my body was shutting down. Crawled to the kitchen poured 5 packets of instant breakfast into an open quart of milk chugged it and passed out. Came to hours later face down on the kitchen floor. Took me 8 months before the withdrawals and cravings stopped. I got too damn close to death and never went back.
Lightweight.

Let us know when you're ready to step up to mayonnaise.