Quantcast

New Years... whats everyone doing?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Just wondering what everyone is up to on new years??
I saddly have no plans. :dead:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
chicodude01 said:
Workout on my trainer most likely. I never have plan on New years.

Or a date for that matter.
AHAHA that sounds just like me, whats sad is my rents have a party they're going to my brother too. LOL

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Sven tha Viking said:
i'm watching the first three seasons of trailor park boys on DVD with some friends.
HAHA I love that show. Soo funny, anyone ever watch Da Ali G show????

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
COmtbiker12 said:
Going to bed early so I can go snowboarding and have the slopes to myself while everybody else is sleeping in and too hungover to go. :D
:stupid:

Should be good on Saturday, we have lots of snow in the forecast :)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Probably nothing. My ex-gf of 2 yrs just called and told me she made out with someone else tonight, so i'll probably sit at home and cry.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
yeehaarider said:
ouch...sorry to hear that sherpa...
She says it was alright because we did split-up to be friends (While i was in Whister :nuts: ). But, dayum, it still hurts.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im not doing anything. im gonna get some sleep cause im gonna start building at new locale by myself. building is way more important to me than getting drunk.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Not much i geuss, hanging out with some friends, drink some cheapass Champagne and have a blast. I wish all the ridemonkeys a happy new year and that everything may work out for you, in the new year. :thumb: :dancing:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
A bunch of my neighbors are getting together for a progressive dinner. So, I'm making crawfish etouffee & chicken gumbo for 11 people tonight. :)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Well everyone I know is just working or gone, no one is having any parties here so I'll be surfing the monkey, wahoo. This girl invited me to a new years party but it's way downtown, and I really don;t feel like driving for an hour and getting lost. Plus I'm broke and I would somehow end up spending tons of money.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I'm heading into the 909 (or newly changed to 951) for a party that some family friends are throwing. Any other year I'd be up in LA partying with an older sister and a bunch of our friends. But, we usually party hard with this family on Christmas Eve and weren't able to do so this year, so I'm making up for it tonight. Well... that and their younger daughter has IT. Any excuse to get with her is a good one imo.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Out to dinner with my girl, her cousin, her cousin's roommate then hittin up the bars, kinda playing it by ear, then back to her cousins apartment for a few drinks. then tomorrow, football, beer, good food!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Well I'll be on the monkey to ring in the new year with all the monkeys who are online.
Wahoo

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
JMAC said:
Well I'll be on the monkey to ring in the new year with all the monkeys who are online.
Wahoo
maybe.... we could throw an e-party! with e-ballons and e-drink!!! it would be e-fun!!! Well i will be on prolly whatching MTV and then hit the hay. Should we make our own thread for the party?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
JMAC said:
Wahoo
i thought i'd be joining you in this noble pursuit but looks like i have plans after all. which means i have to go outside, shave, etc. life is tough

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
priceseliger14 said:
maybe.... we could throw an e-party! with e-ballons and e-drink!!! it would be e-fun!!! Well i will be on prolly whatching MTV and then hit the hay. Should we make our own thread for the party?
I think we should have an e-party we should make a new thread so everyone will know. How do we make e-ballons?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Toshi said:
i thought i'd be joining you in this noble pursuit but looks like i have plans after all. which means i have to go outside, shave, etc. life is tough
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eviltongu

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ummmmmmmm heading to my freinds place in about 30 min with a bottle of wine, and the big guy of jager...

then a free concert (rusted root) i dont really like them, but it is in the middle of pgh and should be a good time....

then back to a party for some drunken fun in a hot tub yeah and i just picked up one of these bad boys

:thumb: happy new year :monkey:s