Quantcast

newbie intro

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
I just joined the other day to buy some armour and a wheel, but this site is cool so i'll talk...I was wondering if any viewers are in the Spokane, WA area? i'm gonna be there this summer and I want to meet ppl here, ahead of time...right now i live in san diego though. I just started downhill b/c some ppl correctly said i'd like it but i really like bmx too, and all else bikes really. anyway i'm audj. hi.

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
oh, yeah, and I'm a girl. just thought i should mention it for some reason :o: ...

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Welcome to the Monkey. There's a real mix of riders, lots of everything. I'm a jack of all trades, master of none type rider. I like road, trials, DH, XC, etc.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
audj said:
I just joined the other day to buy some armour and a wheel, but this site is cool so i'll talk...I was wondering if any viewers are in the Spokane, WA area? i'm gonna be there this summer and I want to meet ppl here, ahead of time...right now i live in san diego though. I just started downhill b/c some ppl correctly said i'd like it but i really like bmx too, and all else bikes really. anyway i'm audj. hi.
You'll get A LOT of people responding if you post something about this in the DH forum.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
hi, im in spokane, if you like down hill, you have to ride beacon, its super fun. there is alot of dirt jumping here too. where are you going to live in spokane?

WSU DH'er

Monkey
Nov 28, 2003
Fayetteville, NC
Hey welcome to the forum. I'm currently in Pullman (bout an hr and half south of Spokane) but ride in Spokane often and will live there come August. As dirtjumpP.1 said you definately need to check out Beacon hill some great downhill and single track also lots of cross country (if your into that).
Hope to see you out riding sometime...

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
I'm not really sure of where in Spokane i'll live. My parents are moving to a nice house on a hill, about ten min outside of town. Come August one of you will have to show me this beloved Beacon Hill!