Quantcast

newest build at Beacon Skills Park

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
It wasn't looking like we were going to get much built on Saturday until 2 guys who were out riding pitched in and helped us all day. A big Thanks to Steve and Vince!

Next year I'd really like to see more people at the workdays. There's some pretty cool stuff we have planned for next year... lots of skinnies, a Rollercoaster, step-up jumps and some long downhill ladder sections with gaps, drops...

So if some of this sounds cool please show your support by helping on some of the workdays next year or you can also help by becoming a member of FTTRC.

Pictures from Saturday:

And here's some easy log rides I built during the week:

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Once you park at Boulder Beach cross the road. ( watch for traffic, not safe) You'll find the main trail which parallels the road. If you go left, to the kiosk you can push up the jeep road and find the DH/FR trails. If you go right, to the east, the skills park will eventually be in the little valley that will be on the right as the trail veers left. It will make sense When you get there.

No maps yet, but we hope to have one in production at least for Camp Sekani by next summer.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
I was there too but since I'm not a guy I don't count. I brought the food. :monkeydance:
The only reason you're there is to make sure we don't build something too crazy, haha. But seriously I do appreciate any kind of help.

No worries Skooks. At least you'll be able to ride in the winter time. Last winter over here was brutal. If you come visit next year I'll have some stuff built that's actually challenging :biggrin:

As for trails, there's plenty! A lot of DHers stay on the DH course but there's a number of spurs and some other cool trails. It helps to ride with someone who knows the area in order to find some of the more technical trails like the Good Times or the Zipper.