Quantcast

Newest vid from manimal studios

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
dude i think your kid is better at riding then i am. seriously though he kicks butt, sure wish my dad got me into something like biking when i was that young. when do you think he can graduate to a dualie?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Dude, aside from your son being great at biking I think it's great that he's out there doing stuff with his father. 2 thumbs up to your fathering skills and your son's skills.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow....i'm surprised i haven't gotten any "why is that 5yr old shooting a pistol!" comments :D

thanks for the good reviews, i've had that vid ready for a while but just recently found somewhere to host it.

before too long, i'll be incorporating his younger sister (girl in the yellow helmet on the pink/purple bike) :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manimal said:
wow....i'm surprised i haven't gotten any "why is that 5yr old shooting a pistol!" comments :D

thanks for the good reviews, i've had that vid ready for a while but just recently found somewhere to host it.

before too long, i'll be incorporating his younger sister (girl in the yellow helmet on the pink/purple bike) :thumb:
I thought we already went over the whole kid with a gun thing.....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
stosh said:
I thought we already went over the whole kid with a gun thing.....
yeah, we did....but you know that someone usually has to bring it up...just as if someone in the vid wasn't wearing a helmet :rolleyes: ;)

that was at the police pistol range, it's pretty cool that they let me bring him out there to shoot. he even got to pull the trigger on my AR-15 but i couldn't take a pic and hold the rifle at the same time :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manimal said:
yeah, we did....but you know that someone usually has to bring it up...just as if someone in the vid wasn't wearing a helmet :rolleyes: ;)

that was at the police pistol range, it's pretty cool that they let me bring him out there to shoot. he even got to pull the trigger on my AR-15 but i couldn't take a pic and hold the rifle at the same time :D
wow.... well he'll either grow up to be a marksman or a great bike rider. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
Dude, aside from your son being great at biking I think it's great that he's out there doing stuff with his father. 2 thumbs up to your fathering skills and your son's skills.
Perhaps my favorite shot in the whole video was the father and son together jump :thumb: Sq-Earl is eager for the day!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
TreeSaw said:
Perhaps my favorite shot in the whole video was the father and son together jump :thumb: Sq-Earl is eager for the day!
That was a fun day....it took us forever to get that timed right. we only had a narrow run-up so i had to start behind him and try to time it just right so that i'd hit my bigger ramp with more speed at the same time he hit his little kicker. i've got a good crash vid from that which i didn't include....but it's amusing to watch :thumb:

how much longer 'till ur little one arrives?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:
i had to offset the fat/skinny ratio. 2 skinny riders per every 1 fat rider and noah doesn't count.
Aw come on, Mike counts for at least 2 skinny riders. Just so you other Monkeys know, Manimal is not a psycho sports dad, Noah realy wants to ride, at the race up at Sugar Mtn this weekend Noah was ripping it up even when Manimal was no where to be seen, the kid just loves riding his bike.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
beestiboy said:
BTW nice techniq with the pistol.
not too bad for his first time....but i did a few tests and realized that he's right handed but left eye dominant.

that means i'll have to teach him to shoot a rifle w/ his left hand....that is so weird to me.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
word i am right handed and left eye dominant...i still shoot righty though. I guess I just got used to it especially from playing darts a lot, as funny as that sounds.