Quantcast

News: Brandon Semenuk to compete in fewer FMB events

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Speaking from Troy Lee Designs perspective, we proudly support Brandon in anything he chooses to do on his bicycle, he is the consummate professional, provides impeccable data on product and is a pleasure to work with. Most of all, he instills the feeling of going out and wanting to have fun on your bike, whether it be on a trail bike, DH bike, hard tail, bmx, he embodies what TLD is all about-just getting out there and having fun on wheels.

Craig Stikman Glaspell
Marketing-Troy Lee Designs

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Pretty much every rider at Rampage has a support crew to help out, whether it's their TM, Dad or friends. Brandon's hardly alone in that respect
is he going to go Terje Hakonsen on us? Win everything, then go off an make amazing video parts and poach the joyride course with huge whips? I kinda hope so :P

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
In my pants
Speaking from Troy Lee Designs perspective, we proudly support Brandon in anything he chooses to do on his bicycle, he is the consummate professional, provides impeccable data on product and is a pleasure to work with. Most of all, he instills the feeling of going out and wanting to have fun on your bike, whether it be on a trail bike, DH bike, hard tail, bmx, he embodies what TLD is all about-just getting out there and having fun on wheels.

Craig Stikman Glaspell
Marketing-Troy Lee Designs
Whew.

Was definitely wondering about that.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I think this is great, when you have the resources he has in BC why spend the whole summer flying to competitions? Don't blame him at all and look forward to what he puts out this year.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Pretty much every rider at Rampage has a support crew to help out, whether it's their TM, Dad or friends. Brandon's hardly alone in that respect
you know you've made it "big time" when you have a legend such as Shandro pushing your bike for you!