Quantcast

news: bush can't ride a bike

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
anyone see the official police report from that bush accident last year he blamed on 'wet roads'?

US LEADER CRASHED BY TRYING TO 'PEDAL, WAVE AND SPEAK AT THE SAME TIME'

As the President passed the junction at speed he raised his left arm from the handlebars to wave to the police officers present while shouting 'thanks, you guys, for coming'.

"As he did this he lost control of the cycle, falling to the ground, causing both himself and his bicycle to strike [the officer] on the lower legs. [The officer] fell to the ground, striking his head. The President continued along the ground for approximately five metres, causing himself a number of abrasions. The officers... then assisted both injured parties."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20060228/cm_thenation/1564543;_ylt=A0SOwkLjdARExCIBAwf9wxIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Yeah, I heard on NPR that the British officer was on crutches for a good 3 weeks. Bush shouldn't be allowed to talk OR ride bikes; he bastardizes the English language and field tests his helmet more often than the CPSC.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
I bet bush would own most people on this site as far as fitness goes.
He should be, he has more leisure time than most too.

I'm pretty sure I could drop him though.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:

you probably could. I know I could on techy stuff, anyway, but maybe not on a fire road climb.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
there was a good article a while back in bicycle I think about riding with him and how he owned the group, I think it was called like "Hangin with POTUS"

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
firetoole said:
there was a good article a while back in bicycle I think about riding with him and how he owned the group, I think it was called like "Hangin with POTUS"
Of course he owned the group, you don't F with the comander and cheif of the U.S. and expect to get away with it.
:rofl:

Also nobody would try to pass because they could get knocked over when Bush fell:oink:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
BurlyShirley said:
you probably could. I know I could on techy stuff, anyway, but maybe not on a fire road climb.

Westy would destroy him, It wouldn't be funny.

hell, I could take him

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Westy said:

Yep, I am sure if he spent as much time doing the job of commander and chief as he did trying to look like an athelete... his approval rating of the job he is doing would be above 40%!!!

as for him biking I have no respect for people who support legislation to ban recreational use of trails by cyclist and then go cycling on those same trails, just because he can!!! closed for one closed for all!!!

as far as dropping him... I don't care if he has the SS trying to run me off the trail to keep me from kicking his ass but I would love the chance to take him on some of our Southwest PA trails... if he cant even stay upright on the flats imagine him with a few rocks on the trails!!! :rofl: I am not the fastest rider but, Yep I'd drop him!!!:D :sneaky:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
blt2ride said:
If I could take as much vacation time as Bush, I would be in pretty good shape, too...:p

Oh the originality!

I bet you could handle his schedule at all... you'd be whining in no time.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
narlus said:
george bush can't control his bike w/ one arm on the handlebars.

story at 11am
This one is for N8 :D:

George Bush can't control the country with billions of dollars and millions of people working for him.

Story of the last 6 years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
I doubt it, merely because if you pass the POTUS while riding with him, the Secret Service will take you out. Didn't you read that Bicycling article?
It would be a most honorable death.