Quantcast

News: Congress in a tuff because of an affair. Not News: Israel and Hamas in open war

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Seriously? How has this been missed? If WW3 is going to start anywhere, who's taking odds it's not here?

And in other news, has anbody seen how awesome the Iron Shield around Israel is? Incoming rockets? Pop 'em like they're hot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
try foxnews.....they care more about jews than cnn.

and benghazi

and affairs

and missing white girls

and coming soon...the war on christmas...

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Dude.

The missile attacks are in the news. It's the first item on my AP mobile app. Has been for days.

I'm amused by every Jewish or Palestinian person on FB freaking out about how "The Media" is not covering these attacks. WTF news are you following, TMZ?

But seriously, it's not a surprise to most people (who don't have a vested interest such as being Palestinian or Jewish). These d-bags have been fighting each other on and off for decades now. So yeah it's not the hottest trending story but it's still getting coverage.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
The world needs to actually give a **** about either the Palestinians or Isrealis for a WW to start.
Let the cage match begin and the Biggest Victim be determined fair and square.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the coverage you were looking for...

probably have to login to youtube to watch..

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there is video of them pulling the guys legs out of the car...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
jews kill arabs: "it's terrorism"
assad kills 100x arabs: the world yawns

"одна смерть это трагедия, один миллион это статистика" - joe

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I spent 2 of the weirdest weeks of my life in Israel...would go back for the women, beaches, and the booze. Piss on the rest of it.
so would it be fair to suggest you therefore have no use whatsoever for recreating in muslim countries? if so, then what purpose do muslim countries serve - to warehouse fellow muslims?

i think i answered my own questions

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the one nice house left in gaza and this is what happens:

what's arabic for "raining santorum"?