Quantcast

News From the Kingdom Trails

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Old Webs is dead. :( The way up is mostly intact but the way down had to be mostly re-routed. And the re-route isn't very fun. That whole area was logged so Boarder and the top of West Branch were also stripped of most of the trees. RIP Old Webs.

Also, Pines, Widow Maker, and Connector were all closed due to logging.

On the upside they are opening a trail from the base lodge to town this week and more trails are in the works for Darling Hill. The re-work of Sidewinder consisted of making it faster and adding a jump/drop coming down one of the turns. They also improved Tody's. It is faster with nice banked turns.

mades

Chimp
Jun 21, 2009
Was up at Burke this past weekend and was looking for the new trail you spoke of going from the Base Lodge to town but didn't find it. Can you be more specific about where this starts from the lodge? Btw, I am new on this site but if anyone is ever going up and looking for people to ride with I'm up there a lot at the mountain. Thx!

mades

Chimp
Jun 21, 2009
Ohh.. i see it starts on the opposite side of mtn road. Thanks for your help. No matter what that will be more fun than taking the road down to town every time. I think there is supposed to be a new log ride in there as well... Thx again.

splat

Nam I am
Was up at Burke this past weekend and was looking for the new trail you spoke of going from the Base Lodge to town but didn't find it. Can you be more specific about where this starts from the lodge? Btw, I am new on this site but if anyone is ever going up and looking for people to ride with I'm up there a lot at the mountain. Thx!
Does anyone ver ride up there you ask ?

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213714

and just search on Monkeyfest :D

Yeah , We do!