Quantcast

News of the Tweet: The Speed Of Our Integrity's Demise

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
we can't have a serious discussion about "journalistic integrity" in the cycling industry while things like Mountain Bike Action continue to be published

also, sorta spammy.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I still can't use Twitter. No cohesive way to get the specific information I need on a consistent basis. It's literally ramblings and advertisements with links to pets and kids in "tinyurl" format.

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
I still can't use Twitter. No cohesive way to get the specific information I need on a consistent basis. It's literally ramblings and advertisements with links to pets and kids in "tinyurl" format.
That isn't the news you are looking for?

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
we can't have a serious discussion about "journalistic integrity" in the cycling industry while things like Mountain Bike Action continue to be published.

Sorry to disappoint you, jK, as I enjoy MBA. Maybe it's because they've printed me 5 times (most recent is January, '13, page 26, discussing my favorite color), maybe it's because McIlvain took my pics at the start of Sea Otter and emailed them to me. Maybe it's because I have no taste. Either way, I like them.....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sorry to disappoint you, jK, as I enjoy MBA. Maybe it's because they've printed me 5 times (most recent is January, '13, page 26, discussing my favorite color), maybe it's because McIlvain took my pics at the start of Sea Otter and emailed them to me. Maybe it's because I have no taste. Either way, I like them.....
Hey man it's cool... I personally have a soft spot for the National Enquirer. I once appeared in a collage between bat boy and Nostradomus.

:D