Quantcast

News: Suspected Bike Theif Commits Suicide.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Oh man...I sure as hell hope that was. That's what all bike thieves deserve. :mad:

I wonder how I'd even inquire as to whether or not my bike was one of them?

Ironically enough, I heard news today that a local pro has seen/heard of some kid that is profusely bragging of having multiple DH bikes to people and "has many waiting to sell but just need to be repainted". Apparently this kid was seen riding Ryan Sutton's Astrix that was stolen at Keystone last month. I'm gonna get this guy's info (pro with the info) and contact him, maybe have a group beat down of this kid... I wish I had my V10 back. :(

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
COmtbiker12 said:
Oh man...I sure as hell hope that was. That's what all bike thieves deserve. :mad:

I wonder how I'd even inquire as to whether or not my bike was one of them?

Ironically enough, I heard news today that a local pro has seen/heard of some kid that is profusely bragging of having multiple DH bikes to people and "has many waiting to sell but just need to be repainted". Apparently this kid was seen riding Ryan Sutton's Astrix that was stolen at Keystone last month. I'm gonna get this guy's info (pro with the info) and contact him, maybe have a group beat down of this kid... I wish I had my V10 back. :(
Do it. Do you no likey M3?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sherpa said:
Do it. Do you no likey M3?
I <3 M3. But if I have the chance to get my old V10 back, I'll take it. :D I mean... this would be one of those situations where I'd have the M3 and the V10. :D (assuming they have it...)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Just out of curiousity, how hard is it to get potassium cyanide? Sounds too spy movie for me...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
a) Who kills themself over what's probably going to end up being a small fine, and b) Who the hell keeps potasium cyanide pills in their house?

Strange freakin' world.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Jewelers and gold miners use potassium cyanide. Living in Colorado he might hav e fancied himself as a miner.

Wouldn't it be nice if all bike thieves took the honorable way out?

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Ridemonkey said:
a) Who kills themself over what's probably going to end up being a small fine, and b) Who the hell keeps potasium cyanide pills in their house?

Strange freakin' world.
My grandfather was in the Big Red One in WWII and they gave him some of that incase they got caught by zee Germans. We now have it in a box in my basement.