Quantcast

NEWSFLASH: World doesn't care about the Tour anymore

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
I just have no interest in road biking. I know even in the best shape I could never compete. I'd just rather be riding on dirt.
what makes you think you can compete in that arena? :devil:

maybe you'd rather be sailing?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Oh, shuddup you damn Grammar Nazis. :mad: You know what he meant. He could give a rat's ass about it. :D
A rat's ass is very valuable in certain countries. Being willing to give up a rats ass in return for watching the Tour is significant indeed.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Why would there be a thousand threads about something nobody cares about? And several of them apparently created by people professing their apathy?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BurlyShirley said:
I think someone should tell your boss that you just play on the innernet all day.
Probably.

But I still get about twice as much done as anyone else in the office.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I really only started watching the TdF because of Lance Armstrong. The last 4 tours I went out of my way to watch every stage but this year, I watched maybe 25% of them. I don't think I'll watch any next year unless Lance comes back.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
BurlyShirley said:
This **** sucks.

Lemond IS right. They're all on the ****e. Probably even Lance.
Yeah, probably even LeMond in his day... :devil:

I used to watch / follow the tour religiously. When Lance started winning everything, I tuned out. Now that he is gone, it has once again become exciting. I watched more this year than I have in the last three tours. I'm glad Lance is gone. I just wish they would stop the whole drug thing.