Quantcast

Next on GFF's project list

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Thank goodness I didn't get the new hobby jones with this. The better one is 450K, might as well buy that one for the trailhead steez and ease of resale when I lose interest after the first diamond.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The thing is you are immediately competing with a Chinese company that gets coal power dirt cheap. You'll never make a profit.
Making them is the easy part, getting registered as a lab and seller with certification is a whole other level of bureaucracy and hoops I don't care even to indulge

Meh, talk to me when you have your own ore smelting rig in your garage.
I have a 30-ton crusher and 120-lb smelting crucible in storage that will do about a half yard an hour. Going to move it down to the Arizona house when I start building down there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Impressive that he’s on stage given his back issues.

If you haven’t, check out the Mean Man doc and see how bitter Chris Holmes is, and how bumpy his ride has been. He walked away with nothing.
Looking back on that era there was a lot of fantastic music, but a lot of people treating each other like shit behind the scenes.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So the resident RM enviro nazi is into smelting ore.... Who knew! :brow: :sarcastic:
Enviro *fascist* please, I reject braindead nationalism.
And not necessarily the smelter, (although is it electrical powered?) just there seems to be a lot of fun toys. I always wanted a multiaxis cnc machine.