New race kit
New practice kit
New shoes
Extra Fork
Extra Shock
A new truck
And...
A ton of sponsors to pay for traveling

Yep, last one probably won't happen. My Intense M3 is cracking literally in half again for the 3rd time so I need a new bike...again! My fork is literally destroyed, shock is blown, cranks bent, pedals worn out, grips dead, 2yo XO with about 30+races on it, clapped out wheels from Sol Vista.

So, anyone want to help make a donation? Haha...I got roughly 20 races planned starting from January-August and figure that clapped out s**t is not helping me!

End or rant....

And on that note, I'm gonna go ride Cold Spring trail and see if the bike snaps completely this ride.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sell your virgin brown eye on ebay to the highest bidder.

there's $20 and a story to tell....

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
HAHAHAHHA

And for the record, I've had a job since i was 15 so for 6 years. Living in SB though kinda takes away all your money. This town is pretty expensive. e.g. a 1br apartment rents for about $1,000/month in a crappy part of town.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
HAHAHAHHA

And for the record, I've had a job since i was 15 so for 6 years. Living in SB though kinda takes away all your money. This town is pretty expensive. e.g. a 1br apartment rents for about $1,000/month in a crappy part of town.
Hey, Ellwood ain't crappy!:rofl:

Wanna buy my nice reliable Cove frame? ;)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Buy stuff that will last. You know that SB eats bikes, build one up that will last.
It's a simple equation, pick two: Weight - Strength - Cost