Quantcast

~ next weekend Cloudcroft New mexico DH 2005! come on down CO/TX riders!

johnbrittain

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Amarillo, Texas
i can officially say i'll be there, alex, i also noticed you had the road gap pic grouped with all the sport pics, is this part of the course for sp/ex/pro now, or still just ex/pro. no matter because i finally bumped up to jr ex., i was just curious, and is it still the same setup as last year? what all changes do you have planned if it is to be a 2:00 course. and one last thing i had to say, is there anyway the off camber section at the bottom of the exp. can be taped off better this year, not to be rude, but it just seemed to me like the majority of the guys were getting penalized from out of boundaries riding and the confusing setup, just a tought...

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
I just realized that ben is the one riding in that video!! Its funny to see videos of him on the internet, considering he barely knows how to turn a computer on. Gotta love livin with ben. Alex I didnt know you were going to cloudcroft, I figured you were going to that race in oklahoma for some reason

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Edster1000 said:
I just realized that ben is the one riding in that video!! Its funny to see videos of him on the internet, considering he barely knows how to turn a computer on. Gotta love livin with ben. Alex I didnt know you were going to cloudcroft, I figured you were going to that race in oklahoma for some reason

i decided on cloudcroft.

i will be there friday laying it out.

alex

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
bcd said:
i decided on cloudcroft.

i will be there friday laying it out.

alex
Wish i could make it out that far during school, but Clayton is going to be a blast. Next year i'm going to try and make it, and i'll hopefully be able to meet you sometime this year.