Quantcast

Next weekends ride, saturday or sunday.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
ready for work andy?
were yah workin now?
i guss my stroke of genious was put in a box and tucked under the bed.... :rolleyes: so you dont hit that rut when you go over it..werd

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
yesterday was a freakin blast...building berms never gets old..heh.

i cant wait to see how much speed the big hitters get going into the big table now that we built the berm that was needed up on the tree turn heading towards the bigger table. hopefully nobody overshoots the table and crashes :(

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
yesterday was a freakin blast...building berms never gets old..heh.

i cant wait to see how much speed the big hitters get going into the big table now that we built the berm that was needed up on the tree turn heading towards the bigger table. hopefully nobody overshoots the table and crashes :(
We need to fix the landing on the table as it is...just stretch the tranny a little if a few spots. This is, of course, when we have a wheel-barrow down there to move some major dirt from............somewhere? :blah:

Work much joy, Frank. So much so that I'll go back again tomorrow and do it all again. I'm an office asst. w/ a legal courier co. - basically dispatch drivers/riders, book the jobs they will eventually do, keep up w/ the invoicing, etc. and many other fascinating things. I can tell that you're very jealous.
I kind of hope they stick me w/ another driver for most of the day so that I'll be all stressed-out from traffic and being in numerous courthouses. Then I can get to SST and just wail w/ the machete and I'll have a line cut before most of you show up.
Then, we will dominate. :dancing:

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
ok...i am jealous to some xtent. at least your warm when you work, i have to long johns to work...Brrrr welding makes you soooo cold! and it coldest with the stuff i do, i do alot of the stainless tig welding and sheesh my hands go num. but i would rather be cold then sit in front of a desk... :thumb:

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
andy~ I talked to sean and ......... i forgot her name, but well they are gonna be like dawn at the CRACK OF DAWN! get it hahaha :stupid: ok never mind i got another slave, we will be there at 9 sharp, ok andy.
have a fine day
see you tomarrow!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
:) andy, we will be rolling to your door at 730 sat morning...same time as during the week...itll give you that "we are going riding and you are going to work" feeling again that we get when we are heading to sst during rush hour, but on sat, there will be no rush hour :P

that really made no sense...must consume more caffiene!

i dont know how much digging i want to do tomorrow seeing as i have to leave around noon...sunday though, i plan on fixing the top of the ledge (the one to the immediate right of the far left one that has a new tranny) before i start riding, that way it is done before anyone starts riding...i hate having to shutdown trails to work on them during riding hours, but its not like people pay attention to that anyways...frank, how many people poached through/around/over/under the closed tape we put up that one day? SHEESH!

PS - ITS FRIDAY!!

*EDIT*
frank, i checked over the kenda that im giving you tomorrow. the tread has been used 3 times i believe and there is still some dirt on it from kamloops. hope you enjoy it..the nevegals are super badass
*EDIT*

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
why dont we fix the top ledge or at least work on it tomarrow for an hour or 2 then ride. and you guys are crazy! 7:30 damn. but i dont andy has planed.
the tire hmmm i dont really have a tire on there right now due to the shred but ill use my buddys to ge out there.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
you want a highroller as well? the nevegal is awesome for wetter, tacky, sloppy riding with its super stick-e compound, but come dry conditions, youll slaughter the damn thing. the highrollers i have sitting about here are all hard whistler-style compound and fare much better in the summer. that way you dont have to get a new tire in a few months.

lemme know! its easy to bring out tires :)

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
sure ill takem bouth if your willing!
thanks dude, sweet!
I was looking at the buy sell, thing on pink bike and HELLA and i mean hella balfas are for sale!
people be tryin to get rid of em haha!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
when a company no longer makes a bike, people like to get rid em while they can to help avoid serious warrenty/replacement issues down the road. i wont miss the bb7 at all, but man was the minuteman a beauty of a bike.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
the shot of me on the table is sweet!
I could have done better on that shot, but at least I didn't cut your head off or anything like that. It was kind of dark today and hard to get a good shot w/o a flash.
I guess we'll have to try that again until I feel better about it.:sneaky:
This shot came out pretty sweet, though...

I'll be @ your pad by 7:50-8am tomorrow and Sean will likely call between 7-7:30 to double-check on the address - I sent him an e-mail w/ Mapquest link to your place.
Machete justice was served up today, so I need to ride more...much more...tomorrow.