Quantcast

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
skins!!!!! Hope to see the offense open it up a little more with Campbell's confidence growing and a few years experience now under coach Zorns west coast offense.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I guess it was an exciting game, but kind of sucked at the same time... the Steelers were lucky, and really looked like crap at times. If you are only averaging 1.5yards per carry you are going to have a long season.

anyway living in Pittsburgh, it is hard to watch the Steelers after how exciting the Penguins season was last year! Hockey seems so much more intense! If the Steelers start playing better it may become more exciting but as for now, the weather is too nice... I'm still thinking about riding.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
i agree . man rothlisberger got beat to hell last night . the one sack by kearse running @ full speed hitting him i'm amazed he got up .
it is his own fault! he is a big dude and can usually handle it, but he does take a beating! He was shaking the cobwebs out after that hit for sure!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
2 more days until the Raiders are once again embarrassed nation wide:thumb: I think the league does this to them on purpose. They so don't deserve any Prime Time games.

parismt

Chimp
Sep 10, 2009
BozAngles Montucky
the Vikings and Betty Farve will have my support this season.. and probably let me down like usual.. but there is a good chance of a superbowl run- so I will take what I can get.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
2 more days until the Raiders are once again embarrassed nation wide:thumb: I think the league does this to them on purpose. They so don't deserve any Prime Time games.
Phillip Rivers will torch you guys. Im guessing 44-9 or something. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
what idiot gave jake delhomme 20 million guaranteed in the off season?

the guy is horrible.

any team should be excited to play carolina. even the raiders.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
WOW!!! Cutler stunk it up, 4 Int's. Don't worry, I wouldn't expect anything less with Russell. Why do I have a feeling tomorrow night game is going to be ugly.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
There is something about QBs putting on a Bears jersey that makes them fall apart...throw an interception to a 300 lb d. lineman? Really?
well their WR's need to make sure they run the route and not make a dead stop in the middle of a play.
Hester showed a huge improvement over last year when he moved to the WR position. with a couple of those breakaways it looked like no one was catching him.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Calm down with the Cutler doomsday comments. It's week one and the Packers are a top NFC team. I have no rooting interest and I am sure Cutler will be fine.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Calm down with the Cutler doomsday comments. It's week one and the Packers are a top NFC team. I have no rooting interest and I am sure Cutler will be fine.
4 INTs, 2 sacks, 17-36, 43QB rating....at least he didnt clumsily fall on the ball...ala Grossman
the Bears were a top NFC team in 2006 because their defense and also b/c of Hester

im not worried. its just another normal season for the Bears. wheres Ditka when you need him?!?!?!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I'd cut him a little slack but those interceptions were really bad throws, it was like he was throwing to the defense. Actually I wouldn't blame him for that goal line interception. That was just one hell of an athletic play by that 300lb lineman, a diving one handed catch:shocked:.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I'd cut him a little slack but those interceptions were really bad throws, it was like he was throwing to the defense. Actually I wouldn't blame him for that goal line interception. That was just one hell of an athletic play by that 300lb lineman, a diving one handed catch:shocked:.
He looked a lot like Grossman when he tried to bomb it in to quadruple coverage...that was hilarious.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Urlacher out for the season. :dead:
motherfvcking sonuvabitch...i just read that.

they were talking about how healthy he is and how great he is looking on the field.

i saw when he fell on it by the goal line and it looked like a funny landing.

lets see what other D-man in their secondary gets hurt again.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I am looking for the headline today that says:

"Tennesee man in a Bears jersey takes his mailbox, and destroys all the other mailboxes in his town."

Luckily, I chose to go on a ride yesterday that lasted the entirety of the Carolina game. I saw that writing on the wall. :disgust1:
Long long season coming up. John Holmes long.