Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
eagles....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
My fantasy team put up forty fvcking seven points this week. And the Seahawks got torn up by Arizona. Fvcking terrible day.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
My fantasy team put up forty fvcking seven points this week. And the Seahawks got torn up by Arizona. Fvcking terrible day.
How the Hell do you only score 47 points on a weekend like that? I had Tom Brady :) ..I had 187 points and wasnt even in the top five in points in my 32 team league

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I don't know what's more pathetic. This Donky or the fact that this was posted on ESPN.com's NFL front-page. I really hope ESPN's editors were going for some irony here.

America F#ck Yea!

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
far from Cutler's fault. fumbling the ball on the goal line and dropping catches, isnt the QB's fault.

imagine how we'd be with Grossman in there??
The fumble was bad but you guys had no offense IMO. Cutler is not working out. He is a reckless gunslinger and makes some terrible INT. Just look at what Denver is doing with Orton. The bears got screwed in that deal and here everyone though thow dumb they were to trade him. He throws a pick 6 for every couple of TD's he throws. Dude has a hell of an arm but he is no better than Jt Osullivan...hahah J/k

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The fumble was bad but you guys had no offense IMO. Cutler is not working out. He is a reckless gunslinger and makes some terrible INT. Just look at what Denver is doing with Orton. The bears got screwed in that deal and here everyone though thow dumb they were to trade him. He throws a pick 6 for every couple of TD's he throws. Dude has a hell of an arm but he is no better than Jt Osullivan...hahah J/k
Yeah, except he hasn't thrown a pick 6 all season. :rolleyes:

Cutler is clearly the best player on the entire Bear roster at this stage, and the only reason they've been in a game all year. They'd be 0-5 right now with Orton.
Bears o-line is like swiss cheese, and Matt Forte apparently sucks now, so Cutler is putting the team on his back and winning games. He threw for 300 yards and 2 TDs last night, and had them within 5 yards of tying the game in the 4th before the OL crapped it's pants with consecutive penalties.
Besides a bad outing in Green Bay, he has been pretty spectacular and was listed on ESPN as an MVP candidate.
He IS a gunslinger and throws some picks, but he's all the Bears got. If he had the luxury of sitting back there with all day to throw and a running game to soften up the defense, he'd be playing even better of course.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
I feel ya on some of that. I cant believe he has no pick 6 yet ...its early i think i will see a few,hahah! MVP? are you kidding me. First off you HAVE to be on a GOOD team to win that award. Brady threw 6 td's in 1 QUARTER of football and Drew Brees is killing it and your talking to me about MVP's? Orton is playing just fine over in Denver, maybe the problem isnt QB.That being said:
27/43 300 7.0 2 2 79.6.............these are not good stats.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Those are decent stats considering being on the road against a quality opponent like Atlanta, and your running back carrying 15 times for 23 yards.

Orton is a decent QB... nothing against him, but he wont win games for you. Without an elite o-line and good WRs, he would be Trent Dilfer/Brian Griese/ Gus Ferotte, "game manager" QB.

And Im not saying Cutler is an MVP, but he'd been putting up 100+ QB ratings and multiple TDs for the last few weeks when that story came out. To say he sucks because the Bears lost to Atlanta is dumb though.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
:rofl:

Cutler led Bears and Falcons in passing AND rushing last night.

CHICAGO BEARS
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
J. Cutler 27 43 300 2
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
J. Cutler 3 34 11.3 0
M. Forte 15 23 1.5 0

ATLANTA FALCONS
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
M. Ryan 19 33 185 2
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
M. Turner 13 30 2.3 1
J. Norwood 4 21 5.2 0

What a loser!!!!!!

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
:rofl:

Cutler led Bears and Falcons in passing AND rushing last night.

CHICAGO BEARS
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
J. Cutler 27 43 300 2
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
J. Cutler 3 34 11.3 0
M. Forte 15 23 1.5 0

ATLANTA FALCONS
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
M. Ryan 19 33 185 2
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
M. Turner 13 30 2.3 1
J. Norwood 4 21 5.2 0

What a loser!!!!!!
you conviently left ou the two most important stats INT and QB rating....Cutler is a LOSER and a baby.....The Bears will be lucky to finish 3rd in their division. The Lions will probably overtake them ,Bhahahaha
I mean seriously? Did you see his reaction to the game? Did he look like someone who is happy and is playing good?

Last edited:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
....hail to the deadskins.

Should be interesting to see what Dan Snyder does at this point. So much fat to trim, including himself!

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
I am one "bearing pivot " away from feeling sympathy. "the Bears are what we thought they were!".............and thats 3rd in the division.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My problem is that I've lived in New York, Buffalo, New Orleans, and now about a mile from Candlestick.

I've had to create a matrix of which team to root depending on the matchups.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
Guess that bet didn't pan out very well.
Nope...I got it "Royaly". That little mother F%^%&r was running all over .....haha good times. Thats why i play small stakes.Makes it more fun when my team isnt playing.

Damn I just saw on the news that a press worker fell out of the upper leverl press box before the game last night! He died!