Quantcast

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
I just heard Cashtree is going to GET THE START Sunday! Wow, that was fast , he was just supposed to get a few routes and be "inserted" here and there. They decided to bump Josh Morgan . So its Bruce and Cashtree. I think that is a big mistake though. Morgan has been playing well and has way better numbers than Bruce. Bruce is just to old and is not producing this year.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I like the name Cashtree.

I think he will play like any rookie wideout.

I will never understand why he held out. I'm sure he is a decent guy, but with some horrible advisers.

Last edited:

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
I like the name Cashtree.

I think he will play like any rookie wideout.

I will never understand why he held out. I'm sure he is a decent guy, but with some horrible advisers.
that hold out almost cost him everything....as a 49ers fan I am not happy he pulled that crap, cause it was ridiculous he was never gonna get what he wanted, it wasnt even reasonable. But I think he is a decent guy also and he definetly got bad advice ..........ehhemm(Dion). He was a butt hair from losing the 20mil that was on the table.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
that hold out almost cost him everything....as a 49ers fan I am not happy he pulled that crap, cause it was ridiculous he was never gonna get what he wanted, it wasnt even reasonable. But I think he is a decent guy also and he definetly got bad advice ..........ehhemm(Dion). He was a butt hair from losing the 20mil that was on the table.
I do think it is funny that the Jets will probably giving a pick to the Niners for telling Cashtree not to sign.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
I do think it is funny that the Jets will probably giving a pick to the Niners for telling Cashtree not to sign.
Oh , I hope so. We already got 2 first rounders! If the league finds the jets guilty , i wonder what round pick they will penalize them. Since he was a first rounder, do we get a 1st in return?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Dude, what is up with them? Why are they sucking so bad? Is that all coach Zorn?
why is everyone's panties in a bunch with the Redskins and their coach? why is ESPN and every other arm chair QB worried about a team that is 2-4 and not talking about the 3 teams that havent won a game yet

and Orton would be doing the same mediocre job if he was still with the Bears. I wanted to like him when he was with the Bear, but the Broncos team is stronger overall which is helping Orton look like a superstar.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hester, Knox and Bennett are doing a fine job. Olsen is basically another WR too. Passing game is the least of the Bears' worries.
An OL who can block, and RB who isnt a 1-year wonder and a non-hobbled DT would go a long way.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Hester, Knox and Bennett are doing a fine job. Olsen is basically another WR too. Passing game is the least of the Bears' worries.
An OL who can block, and RB who isnt a 1-year wonder and a non-hobbled DT would go a long way.
they are doing a okay job at WR. Hester is a converted special teams guy who should be focusing on what he does well....none of them are what Cutler needs to throw to.

im sure Angello is kicking himself in getting rid of Jones or Benson.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
why is everyone's panties in a bunch with the Redskins and their coach? why is ESPN and every other arm chair QB worried about a team that is 2-4 and not talking about the 3 teams that havent won a game yet

and Orton would be doing the same mediocre job if he was still with the Bears. I wanted to like him when he was with the Bear, but the Broncos team is stronger overall which is helping Orton look like a superstar.
Cause the Redskins suck........They can barely put up 10 points.
Seriously, both the victories were garbage..

Hahaha, And now look....Zorn got bitch slapped.

Last edited:

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
49ers.....Cashtree looks like ALL THAT, and a 20 $ack. O-line=Garbage. Changing it up at half time was a good move but They better start Shawn Hill next week. DO NOT get on the Alex Smith bandwagon , that fool sucks! He played just like usual. Plays lights out when the game is out of reach. When its close or the game is on the line. He throws it up into double triple coverage. Thats his M.O. Nothing has changed.

Colts-14 v.s Rams & -Pats -15 v.s TB ...............just like taking candy from a baby!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
wow, i did not expect the dolphins to put up a good fight against the saints. i'm sure lord o'pie is happy, wherever he may be.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
So what the hell has gotten into Cincinnati this season?
I don't know, but I would really appreciate it if Jay Cutler could earn me more than 2 fantasy points this week.

At least I'm sitting on a 67pt lead, courtesy of Vernon Davis, Steve Slaton, and the Packers D.

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
For the love of God! The wheels are coming off the bus. Coach Sing just flip flopped our whole offensive philosophy from ONE good half of play. Former #1 bust Alex Smith is now the starting quarterback!........WTF? Shawn Hill was still 10-6 as a starter.............

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I wish the Browns would just man up and start Quinn. I've been dying to see what he can develop into in the NFL. He had some solid moments at ND and showed some promise in what little time he has seen.

Yahoo Sports comment was classic.
How can they point to Anderson and say he’s the best shot this team has to win? He has been the worst NFL starter not named JaMarcus Russell this season.
:rofl:

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
Anyone who thought that the switch to ALex Smith was a good move because ' he is a different guy" IS A FVKIN FOOL. Damn fools. I knerw this BUST would be no different then always. We could have scored 14 with Shawn Hill. Now you have abandoned the whole plan you had for the season and you cant go back . NICE MOVE!!!!
And for the first dip shiat that tells me' didnt you see that drive at the end of the half..................................here are the game stats and they dont lie.:
19/32 198 6.2 1 1 74.7...= Garbage

The reason we were in that game was Defense. The reason we lost the other 3 games Defense!!! Everyone wanted to blame Shawn.........Fact is he is 10-6 as a starter and what is Alex?...........a 10-30 LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
U know... I always thought i was a Green Bay Packer Fan.... really did.... but today i realized that i was and still am a Brett Favre Fan....

I was wearing my Green Bay Jersey & Hat and rooting for Minni... lol

Take That Packer Management!!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Anyone who thought that the switch to ALex Smith was a good move because ' he is a different guy" IS A FVKIN FOOL. Damn fools. I knerw this BUST would be no different then always. We could have scored 14 with Shawn Hill. Now you have abandoned the whole plan you had for the season and you cant go back . NICE MOVE!!!!
And for the first dip shiat that tells me' didnt you see that drive at the end of the half..................................here are the game stats and they dont lie.:
19/32 198 6.2 1 1 74.7...= Garbage

The reason we were in that game was Defense. The reason we lost the other 3 games Defense!!! Everyone wanted to blame Shawn.........Fact is he is 10-6 as a starter and what is Alex?...........a 10-30 LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

damn you are a whiner:rofl: shouldn't you be looking for a spacer or something:rofl:

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
damn you are a whiner:rofl: shouldn't you be looking for a spacer or something:rofl:
Talking about things that dont need fixing is a waste of time. I concentrate on fixing problems not just ignoring them as not to have some guy on ridemonkey call me a whiner.........Suck my sack.....You have nothing interesting too say about football so you just call me a whiner, Wow, were all blown away by your intelligence.............:rofl: See I am her for Information, not just to make wise ass cracks and then watch myself laugh at my own joke in the mirror like your self and most of you clowns on Ridemonkey...I think I might revoke my own membership if the intelligence on this site doesnt increase QUICK!

Your football commentary is about as useful as Jimmy Deans Ace hardware advise. Kick rocks...homie

Last edited:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Talking about things that dont need fixing is a waste of time. I concentrate on fixing problems not just ignoring them as not to have some guy on ridemonkey call me a whiner.........Suck my sack.....You have nothing interesting too say about football so you just call me a whiner, Wow, were all blown away by your intelligence.............:rofl: See I am her for Information, not just to make wise ass cracks and then watch myself laugh at my own joke in the mirror like your self and most of you clowns on Ridemonkey...I think I might revoke my own membership if the intelligence on this site doesnt increase QUICK!

Your football commentary is about as useful as Jimmy Deans Ace hardware advise. Kick rocks...homie
it's the internet, stop taking it so seriously.