Quantcast

NFL : end-of-season run

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Man, lots of good games coming up, lots of TV coverage :D

Will Indy go undefeated?

I'm drinking the kool-aid and saying Miami wins the division!

Will Minnesota make an amazing comeback?

Will Cincy drop the Bungle tag finally?

Will the Manning brothers play each other in the SuperBowl?

Can Denver actually beat Indy in Indy? Can anyone?

Will Houston take Reggie Bush or trade down and get a bunch of quality offensive linemen for Carr and Davis?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
LordOpie said:

Will Indy go undefeated? - In the regular season

I'm drinking the kool-aid and saying Miami wins the division! - Maybe

Will Minnesota make an amazing comeback? - No

Will Cincy drop the Bungle tag finally? - Depends to what point you're talking about.

Will the Manning brothers play each other in the SuperBowl? - No

Can Denver actually beat Indy in Indy? Can anyone? - Yes. Denver CAN beat Indy. Indy is very beatable. You just need to force PM to make mistakes. Very few defenses have come close to that this year. Denver is on that CAN do that. Cincy can do that somewhat, as can the Chargers to some extent. Best chance of dethroning Indy is Denver.

Will Houston take Reggie Bush or trade down and get a bunch of quality offensive linemen for Carr and Davis? - I see them picking up linemen. Reggie is a RB, correct? Why bother with Davis in the lineup. They need a good O line before they can have more.
My $.02.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Reggie Bush is a RB. While Dominic Davis is good, Bush has the potential to be a once-a-decade kind of back that changes the game.

douglas said:
yo, dont forget the Giants
I did ask if the Manning brothers would face each other.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
LordOpie said:

Will Indy go undefeated?NO!

I'm drinking the kool-aid and saying Miami wins the division! I think?I think Saban is drinking the same Kool-Aid and I would love to see it happen but I think New England will hang on.

Will Minnesota make an amazing comeback??Tice will find a way to blow it

Will Cincy drop the Bungle tag finally??I my opinion they already have

Will the Manning brothers play each other in the SuperBowl? ?Not this year

Can Denver actually beat Indy in Indy? Can anyone??Anybody can beat anybody on any given day(except maybe Texas hope you like the LoneStar state Mr.Bush, no not that Bush, Reggie Bush))

Will Houston take Reggie Bush or trade down and get a bunch of quality offensive linemen for Carr and Davis??see answer above

I got .02 too

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
steelers are gonna win out and take all...they are in desperation mode, they thrive in that situation...watch out.
that's news to me... if I remember correctly, they usually flop in that situation.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
cmon dump, you spent enough time in this city, have some positive attitude...im just saying they looked hungry last saturday...hoping it keeps up...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
LordOpie said:

Will Indy go undefeated? Nope...Seattle will take them down. With how loud the field is, Peyton will have to resort to quickened hand signals which will throw off timing with the receivers and the O-Line. Just look at what happened to the Giants O-line....
I'm drinking the kool-aid and saying Miami wins the division!
Meh...I just don't see it...
Will Minnesota make an amazing comeback? Nope.

Will Cincy drop the Bungle tag finally? I agree, they already have.

Will the Manning brothers play each other in the SuperBowl? Not this year.

Can Denver actually beat Indy in Indy? Can anyone? Maybe, I just don't see this one either...It's quite possible because the "Sit your starters for the last 2 or 3 games" strategy that has been in favor the last couple of years hasn't worked...
Will Houston take Reggie Bush or trade down and get a bunch of quality offensive linemen for Carr and Davis? I bet they'll take Bush...or put up a surprise and pick Lienert...going against ALL conventional wisdom that a good QB and backfield start with the O-Line...it's been the demise of many a good (even great) college player...they come in highly touted and then get reduced to rubble because the GM thinks they should be able to do all the things they were able to do behind the O-line of Miami or USC or Florida....That's prolly what'll happen....Time will tell...

Meh, we'll see....

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
cmon dump, you spent enough time in this city, have some positive attitude...im just saying they looked hungry last saturday...hoping it keeps up...
Hate to break it to you, but I have no love for the Steelers or that cheerleader of a coach Cowher. Not to mention the way city funds are excessively routed into the professional sports teams at the expense of the local communities.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
LordOpie said:
Reggie Bush is a RB. While Dominic Davis is good, Bush has the potential to be a once-a-decade kind of back that changes the game.

I did ask if the Manning brothers would face each other.
Potential is a good thing, but it IS only potential.

Remember the QB picks of 99? Tim Couch was supposed to be BRILLIANT! No longer in the league. Akili Smith? No longer in the league. Cade McNown? Gone.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
robdamanii said:
Potential is a good thing, but it IS only potential.

Remember the QB picks of 99? Tim Couch was supposed to be BRILLIANT! No longer in the league. Akili Smith? No longer in the league. Cade McNown? Gone.
I don't disagree.

In fact, if I had anything to say about it, I'd trade my #1 for another teams proven OL or two and/or mid-round picks.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
All year people have been saying Indy is going down. I'll believe it when I see it.

The Indy-Seahawks regular season game could end up being a joke though, they both will have clinched everything and will probably both sit most of their key players. So I suppose it would come down to whose backups are better. Too bad for the fans.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
dump said:
Hate to break it to you, but I have no love for the Steelers or that cheerleader of a coach Cowher. Not to mention the way city funds are excessively routed into the professional sports teams at the expense of the local communities.

point well taken, and i dont have a terrible towel tatood on my chest either...however nomatter where i live, I will always be a fan...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
point well taken, and i dont have a terrible towel tatood on my chest either...however nomatter where i live, I will always be a fan...
I hear you...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dump said:
They won't have the Penguins to much longer.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'll go out on a limb and say....

The Eagles will lose out the rest of the season.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
stevew said:
They won't have the Penguins to much longer.
Don't mean to sound hateful, but I'm glad.
Perhaps this is one step in Pittsburgh finally trying to get it's priorities in order.