Quantcast

NFL Newz: Maurice Claurette Busted AGAIN!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-clarettarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

What a freaking waste of a human being. I simply cannot believe such a talented individual could be such a freaking THUG idiot. What the heck is it with this guy?

In other news: Why in god's name is it OK for DirecTV to have a monopoly on NFL game packages? Why cant Comcast PLEASE have something? I just want to watch the Bears, not every game ever played...

If you get directv, it costs like $300 for ONE season of all the games. WTF?
Looks like another season of sportsbars and dad's house for me...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Claurette IS a POS.

I'm in the same boat as you for Cowboys Games. Even the Cowboys Bar I used to go to has now closed so for games no longer televised on network TV, I have to go sit amongst fans of lesser teams at my local sports wingfactory/brewery. Fortunately, good year or bad, the 'boys get televised more than most teams.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
steelers get a lot of coverage too. and i always see other steelers fans at the bars, the seem to come out in droves regardless of where i am.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
llkoolkeg said:
Claurette IS a POS.

I'm in the same boat as you for Cowboys Games. Even the Cowboys Bar I used to go to has now closed so for games no longer televised on network TV, I have to go sit amongst fans of lesser teams at my local sports wingfactory/brewery. Fortunately, good year or bad, the 'boys get televised more than most teams.
I'll say howdy to 'em Sat, while they are losing to the Seahawks in pre-season action! (The tickets were free, otherwise I wouldn't be there.) Hope nobody gets hurt from either team.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
ummbikes said:
I'll say howdy to 'em Sat, while they are losing to the Seahawks in pre-season action! (The tickets were free, otherwise I wouldn't be there.) Hope nobody gets hurt from either team.
Well you know T.O. won't get hurt because the big pussy isn't playing. :clue:

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
e even had 4 guns [all loaded including the ak 47] and a bullet proof vest and a half empty bottle of vodca [spelling???] in his car

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I feel sorry for that kid....

If he would have just played his cards right he would have been a top 10 pick.......some good $$$, and a life that many wish/dream about....

But everyone makes their own choices........his now he'll make no $$$, be someone's boyfriend, and pissed away the better life. Sucks for him...

But alot of these college football kids know that they are good and think they can do whatever they want. He thought he could take time off and still be a #1 pick. How stupid do you have to be? Matt Leinhart? stuck around for 5 years......did the USC thing.....won championships, Heisman's, and he went at what, #7 or 10? In this day and age nothing promises you $$$ or that chance to play.

Oh well.........not really NFL news......but when you are as big of a bust as he was it's like T.O. He'll be in the news for the next few years on everything that he gets caught on.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Spunger said:
Oh well.........not really NFL news......but when you are as big of a bust as he was it's like T.O. He'll be in the news for the next few years on everything that he gets caught on.
I disagree; no comparisons between Mo and TO should be made. TO is one of the top 3 or 4 receivers in the game, hands down. Mo was a complete bust. He brought nothing of value to the NFL. Plus, there's a big difference between the two. TO wants the attention (see Primetime), whereas I'm sure Maurice doesn't (see Daryl Strawberry).

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
llkoolkeg said:
T.O. is saving all his juice for the poleschlobbing 4skins on Sep. 17th. His services are WAY too valuable to waste on a preseason game with the chickenhawks.
CHICKENHAWKS!

Why thems fightin' words.:rofl:

We'll see come seasons end who is who.

// On topic

Clarett is tragic. These kids grow up hearing the world is made for them and then stuff happens and they realize the world could care less.