Quantcast

NFL : Pats vs Giants

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Because even if they dont kick to hester, they still kick it out of bounds, or short. So one way or the other they always get good feild pos.

GO GAINTS

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If Plaxico was more concerned with the ball sitting ON his stomach instead of immediately complaining about PI to the refs, he would've scored a TD!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Even if the Giants dont win this game...the Pats are clearly beatable. I wouldnt be surprised to see them go down to Indy, SD, Jax or even Dallas in the SB.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Even if the Giants dont win this game...the Pats are clearly beatable. I wouldnt be surprised to see them go down to Indy, SD, Jax or even Dallas in the SB.
I think it would be good for the Patriots to lose tonight. Because they won't lose again. As much as the I would like to see the Patriots go undefeated. I would rather see them win the SB.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
That's because they're a 1 dimensional team who just lost their 1 dimension. Also, they got their asses completely handed to them by the pats. They will probably lose in the wildcard round.
BECASUE WE DO NOT HAVE A PRO BOWL QB, AND OUTER BACK UP DAVEPORT IS GOOD. YEP WHAT EVER YOU SAY.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
The Pats have always made better adjustments than the other team at halftime. They come out after the half and take command of the game. Every time this season, they have found a way to win and any team that has played them close, has lost their next game.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Pats have always made better adjustments than the other team at halftime. They come out after the half and take command of the game. Every time this season, they have found a way to win and any team that has played them close, has lost their next game.

They look a little flat right now...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BECASUE WE DO NOT HAVE A PRO BOWL QB, AND OUTER BACK UP DAVEPORT IS GOOD. YEP WHAT EVER YOU SAY.
Haha, you think the "closet pooper" is going to take you to the promise land? Rothelsberger is only decent when the run game is working too. Sorry, but the Steelers are one and done.

"Closet Pooper"
http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

A woman sleeping in the room, Mary McCarthy, told police she was startled by a strange sound and saw Davenport squatting in her closet. Davenport then allegedly defecated in a laundry basket, McCarthy told detectives.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
They're very good at reviewing tape.