Quantcast

NFL : Pats vs Giants

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I was surprised that they didn't have any "congrat" comments from anyone from the '72 Dolphins.

Wife: They're all old and asleep.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
eli seemed to be on top of his game the first half, but once he started actually getting pressured he began to make mistakes. that along with the patriots' special teams and defense having a somewhat lackluster performance was why the game was so close.

i wonder if rob knows about the whole deal with the jets being caught taping the patriots last season? maybe then he would drop the whole "spygate" thing...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Now the Dolphins are saying, "oh, it's not a perfect season until you win the SB"... eventho it has always been about the regular season, now they're moving the yardmarker.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I was doing 80mph the whole way home from the train station so we could get back for this game... came screaming in about a minute into the second half. Awesome game. Records for everyone.

:monkeydance:

Manning - and Jenn pointed out, Romo - seem to suffer from self-esteem problems. Once they throw one pick or make a couple bad plays, the whole game goes off.