Quantcast

NFL : Pro-Bowl thread

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
With respects to .Pit Steelers., I hope he doesn't mind me making this thread. I waited until game time, but he must be busy with other stuff

Please know .PS. that I would never do this unless it appears you're AWOL. Please return safely.

TD AFC!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am almost afraid to post in any NFL treads with the risk of getting negative rep by .PS just for posting.

Anyway the season is over for me. Went to the parade Monday and its was fun to see all the fans and the players.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I am almost afraid to post in any NFL treads with the risk of getting negative rep by .PS just for posting.
Good thing he's in the red rep wise, so he can't do anything. He's tried to -rep me 3 times in the last week or so. :rofl:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Got back from it a few hours ago, good game. Aside from the NFC winning and Big Ben only throwing nine passes but connecting on 5. Also having the most rushing yards among AFC runners 18 yards on a scramble up the middle. Tom Bradys replacement sucks, one ball some way or another ended up in the stands when he tried to hit Ocho Cinco on the sideline and the others were like 12 feet above the recivers heads. Oh well

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
No idea, he blew it for the AFC though. Big Ben only threw nine passes. Anderson sucks Quinn is going to start in Cleveland next season and Anderson is gonna go to the Falcons. Im not sure if the Browns resigned Anderson though.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Lots of players decline the Pro Bowl selection. Garcia was only there because Favre didn't go, and Favre cited no reason why. Of course, Favre is well-loved so nobody would dream of implying he was gone for any reason other than a previous engagement involving rescuing starving orphans and championing a fund raiser for abandoned puppies...

:D