StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Apparently the main problem is that you fuckin' morans don't understand WTF these things represent!

“If you make a NFT of a real diamond, and the diamond itself gets destroyed in a fire tomorrow, you still have the same asset.

Because the token still exists and is in limited supply just as before. Nothing has changed.

What NFT is doing to the concept of asset, few understand.”

:think:

butnevermind2.gif

:rofl:

ETA: Apparently they deleted their idiotic tweet.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Apparently the main problem is that you fuckin' morans don't understand WTF these things represent!

“If you make a NFT of a real diamond, and the diamond itself gets destroyed in a fire tomorrow, you still have the same asset.

Because the token still exists and is in limited supply just as before. Nothing has changed.

What NFT is doing to the concept of asset, few understand.”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
the metaverse has a pullstart

anyway that thing is 8 fucking minutes long and I feel I had it covered in about 1.5 so I quit because rich people have no idea how to do things

From the article.

.The whole video is honestly worth watching just for the bizarre, dream-like quality it evokes. It's like everyone in it is operating on a different plane of reality than the one I'm accustomed to; they have access to hidden logics my fragile mind can't fathom.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

According to the crypto news outlet Decrypt, the cheapest available NFT in the series (that is, the “floor”) has fallen below $100,000 for the first time since last summer, and the project as a whole recently saw its value approximately halved over the course of a month. That only raises the urgency of getting new buyers into the ape “community.”
Someone explain to me again how this *isn't* a pyramid scheme.

Last edited: