Quantcast

NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey @stoney, is there some way I can bet against these idiots?

It's a bit like watching people fall for trump university. They're just so, so dumb. And the people taking advantage of them, creating the whole market are doing it to rip them off, will never face consequences. Same as it ever was.

There's a reason elon musk tweets about crypto, and jack dorsey created and sold the first NFT. They're the real assholes betting against the idiots. Because they can.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hey @kidwoo, wanna come out and brutally massacre a bunch of people? My guest room is free.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey @kidwoo, wanna come out and brutally massacre a bunch of people? My guest room is free.
jackson continually gets exactly what it deserves

Id say enjoy your douches, but I know youre used to it already

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I need to write the next chapter of The Monkey Wrench Gang based on the wealth and bullshit here. Complete with researched stories about guys like these, the Fed meetings, the mega-wealthy...with a misfit band of ski bums, trabajadores, artists, trailbuilders, and FS rabble rousers, trying ro save what little soul is left.
There will be sex, subterfuge, and mayhem. And of course, a deeply flawed, walking contradiction of a narrator, flinging empty cans of Steel Reserve under pirate jumps in the Wilderness.

Can I get a grant from High Country News?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"....the self proclaimed ski bum began to question his and Buffy's own massive use of diesel in the sprinter, and their constant use of generator to keep the van warm in sub-zero temps 5 days a week. The frozen, dead corpse of the taco bell worker laying at his feet had stuck with him longer than he expected. The laughs emanating from the Tesla speeding away echoed........"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"....the self proclaimed ski bum began to question his and Buffy's own massive use of diesel in the sprinter, and their constant use of generator to keep the van warm in sub-zero temps 5 days a week. The frozen, dead corpse of the taco bell worker laying at his feet had stuck with him longer than he expected. The laughs emanating from the Tesla speeding away echoed........"
smoking-chimp-1.jpg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The story is intriguing. 5 should be five (less than ten should be spelled out in prose for sure) and you need more exposition on the dead Taco Bell ‘wage-slave’(?). The Tesla sentence doesn’t quite flow, rework.