Quantcast

NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If that was good, I don't want to know what you consider bad... :panic::disgust1:
That piece was written in january.

This example is just one of probably thousands going on.

People like the mercers and peter thiel have already been doing this for years, crypto or not. But blockchain exchanges certainly make it easier!

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
That piece was written in january.

This example is just one of probably thousands going on.

People like the mercers and peter thiel have already been doing this for years, crypto or not. But blockchain exchanges certainly make it easier!
Even though I'm a computer guy ( or was ) it always appeared a bit sketch to me. It seemed to be positioned as attractive to the little guy, but ripe for abuse by the douche bros, so I have avoided it and just don't really care to even follow it, other than be aware of its environmental impact. Did not realize it was so overinflated. Probably need to pay more attention.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It seemed to be positioned as attractive to the little guy, but ripe for abuse by the douche bros,
That's exactly what happened, and like every other form of wealth, it's concentrated in the upper echelons. There are stories of a college kid or two taking the plunge and getting rich but far more stories of suckers not buying at the right time and getting fleeced. But rich twats who could afford to buy a bunch early with zero affect on their income/wealth/spendin money bought a whole bunch, and now are in control of most of it. Just like everything else.

As if dark money PACs weren't enough, now you have this. 2020/2021 rallies, movements, basically everything you saw that wasn't a black lives matter protest was funded by this kind of shit. Just like the tea party 12 years ago but now even more hidden. It's also incidentally why all those fools kept pointing fingers at racial justice protestors in 2020 saying it was all funded by george soros...because it's always projection.

So alex jones, an already very wealthy person, just had his only potential consequences in the sandy hook cases erased for the time being. Settlement amounts are still in the future but there's someone out there that wants him to continue to spew his bullshit unhindered. Someone very rich.

Here's mark zuckerberg's sister singing an ode to ethereum :rofl:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator