Quantcast

NH Results

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
as much as i hate hillary, i am very much counting on her to win the democrats nomination since she will be much easier to defeat in Nov than Obamamamammaamaa

Thanks NH

:monkey:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Who do you want to win it all N8? Giuliani no doubt. :biggrin:
i rally havent decided yet... all i know is not hillary at this point.

i am not voting in the primary anyhow.

but i kinda like the idea of a mormon in the whitehouse simply because it would cause blue to cut himself repeatedly.

:p

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I was watching the after results speeches and McCain kinda disturbed me. He was robot like, reading from the cards, and kept looking at the audience when they would interupt with a cheer with a look like "would you people STFU, I'm trying to read my speech.."

Huckabee was friendly, thanked the campaign workers, and aw shucked himself off stage left.

Romney got the post speech MP3 programmed into his autobot head and delivered it beautifully.

Hillary either proved that the pollsters are AFU or that people in NH are liars when it comes to talking to poll takers!!

Any bets on who drops out this week?

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
It's important to recognize that this is only a state and not the whole story.

Even though the media is spinning this as a win for Hillary, her and Obama actually received the same number of delegates at nine each
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#NH. 2% does not make a difference in this regard, and Obama still has the lead overall: http://www.cnn.com/.

On the Republican side Paul finished 5th again at 8%, just behind Giuliani's 9%. Neither won a delegate though. Overall, Romney is in the lead for the Republicans.

McCain's win is interesting in that in reviewing the exit polls http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/index.html#NHREP close to 2/3 of the Republicans voting approve of the Iraq war. No wonder they support McCain since he wants us to be there for 100 years.

In the democratic exit polls http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/index.html#NHDEM 92% disapprove of the Bush Administration and 95% think we should withdraw the troops.

I guess from this we can conclude that those who are dissatisfied with the way things are are voting Democratic. Too bad America™ still thinks that they are different from the Republicans.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I doubt Hillary will get much further. My hope is that Edwards squeaks in while the 2 top dogs beat each other up.

He's young, he's rich, and he's easy on the eyes. We all know that is all it takes to win.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I doubt Hillary will get much further. My hope is that Edwards squeaks in while the 2 top dogs beat each other up.

He's young, he's rich, and he's easy on the eyes. We all know that is all it takes to win.
Except that Edwards is probably the second (after Huckabee) most hardcore religious nut.

It was bad enough that Reagan got Zodiac advice and Jesus guides Bush... any more fanatical and we're doing WWIII RAW.

I'd rather have Guiliani or Romney than Edwards.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
oh pleae....you know that n8 actually does want clinton to win....this way it gives him someone to blame for the next 8 years....

"Damn....W was JUUUST starting to fix the damage Bill had done...screwing up what Reagan had achieved. Then Hillary takes over and LOOK what happens!!!"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
oh pleae....you know that n8 actually does want clinton to win....this way it gives him someone to blame for the next 8 years....

"Damn....W was JUUUST starting to fix the damage Bill had done...screwing up what Reagan had achieved. Then Hillary takes over and LOOK what happens!!!"
That was the idea behind the Repubs intentionally losing the House last election. Since the Dems didn't have enough to over-ride a veto, they got stuck and are being blamed for the lack of change.

i'm sure they'd love it if Hillary won.