Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I talked to my brother. Although they aren't rioting yet, they are playing in traffic on Washington Street in Roslindale Sq. He had to go to West Roxbury to pick up my niece because the MBTA was diverting busses from Dedham to Forest Hills or some crazy crap. My dad couldn't catch his breath when I called, I could hear the celebrations in the background.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
So glad I was able to experience this with my parents. Thanks for buying me those first pair of skates!!!!!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
They gotta stop having Bettman come out and give the trophies away. Have Shanahan do it next year. The boos are funny, but they really do ruin the occasion.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
They gotta stop having Bettman come out and give the trophies away. Have Shanahan do it next year. The boos are funny, but they really do ruin the occasion.
I agree. The poor little guy has to endure all those Boos - which he deserves - but it sort of tarnishes the moment a little bit.

Congrats to the Bruins and their organization. And congrats to Bergeron for scoring the game winner and for Thomas picking up the Conn Smythe (Vezina is next for Timmay I suspect!).

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I agree. The poor little guy has to endure all those Boos - which he deserves - but it sort of tarnishes the moment a little bit.

Congrats to the Bruins and their organization. And congrats to Bergeron for scoring the game winner and for Thomas picking up the Conn Smythe (Vezina is next for Timmay I suspect!).
Booing Bettman is cool, but when he has to literally shout into the microphone, it does detract from the gravitas of the moment.

Doesn't capture the spirit of the thing, y'know? :D

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA

Outside of Stella in the South End at about 12:30am.

Recchi, Thornton, and Rask tried sneaking out the back with it. Our waiter told us that they were drinking $100 bottles of wine out of it. So freaking cool!

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
As predicted by the Wall Street Journal.....

I highly doubt that we'll see that.
I would be bummed with two less games against the Flyers.

You have to move the Preds to the south east but I really don't see the need to change Boston and Pittsburgh.

The west coast makes sense.