Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
congrats pittsburgh....no one should have to lose to the islanders.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Or '77 Charlestown Chiefs!
The fans are standing up to them...the security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them...

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
The fans are standing up to them...the security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by golly, if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them...
Greatest Movie Ever!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JohnE again.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Anyone surprised by the Lightning so far this season? I've been pretty impressed. They play a bit of a "new" style in terms of their in zone coverage - pretty cool.

their jerseys however - still suck big time.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Anyone surprised by the Lightning so far this season? I've been pretty impressed. They play a bit of a "new" style in terms of their in zone coverage - pretty cool.

MBC and I are going to the game in Tampa next Wednesday against Pittsburgh. :)

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006

They got rid of the old management and owners. They have Stevie Y now and he is like Canada's baby Jesus. The man can never do anything wrong.

These were the best Lightning jerseys...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Most folk heroes started out as criminals!

God, I love that movie. The ending was the suck, but up until the last 5 minutes, it's brilliant.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Personal favorite Slapshot quote

Dunlop: She underlines the fvck scenes for ya? Jesus, if she underlines the fvck scenes for ya, she must worship the ground you walk on.
Braden: They teach you how to underline in college.
Dunlop: Not the fvck scenes, they don't. Braden, you gotta learn to put out more, you know what I mean?

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Dave's a killer.

Dave's a mess.

The scene where they moon everybody from the bus is my hometown. What a great thing to be known for. I also got to play hockey a bunch in the War Memorial as a kid. You got to love that movie.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
At least they scored some goals. They almost got shutout three games in a row.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
What's going on with the Buffalo Sabres? They are really struggling out of the gate this year? Booed on home ice by their fans last night against the Bruins.

Boston is looking really solid. I wonder what they'll do if/when Sturm/Savard get healthy enough to play?

LA looks good this year. I like their almost all American defensive pairs. I think all but one starter is an American. :thumb:

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Sabres and the Devils both are having some big problems. Last night Marty B. left the game with an injury, so I am pretty sure the Devils have nobody left except some lazy Russian.

Sid got into a fight last night... I think he wants Stevew next.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fvcking flyers need to pace themselves....13 goals in the last two games...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
The Leafs are the worst team ever. 11 out of the last 12 and 8 straight. Their season is over

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hrmmm.........maybe Montreal didn't make too bad of a decision after all in terms of the goaltender they decided to keep.

Carey Price is playing some pretty damned good goal right now for them.............Halak hasn't been too shabby in St. Louis either. Maybe it is a wash? Playoff time will tell the story I guess.

And who will finish with a worse record? Edmonton or the Islanders??

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Leafs.

I bet Khabibulin wishes he was in jail right now...
I would think doing your time for a DUI would be better than playing for the Oilers.

Did anyone see what Avery caused this past weekend...