Quantcast

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
No Yankee posts? All five of you at the game? I can't see you, there's too many red sweaters in the crowd...:D
I don't think the US team showed up either. That was pretty bad. Last years win will hold me over for a few years.

I really hope Russia comes up big. Big and hard. Thats right, I said it. I want to see another Punch Up...maybe a Brawl in Buffalo?
I would not mind seeing the building fall in. I don't want either team to win. If I had to pick one it would be Russia. Yeah that's how much I hate Canada.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wow the US fell flat on their faces this year.

I'll root for Canada now. yep - I said it. I've got three Youth Hockey Board members who hail from the great white north so I'll throw my support to the Canadians in a show of support to the board members.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ketchup chips are good. You put ketchup on french fries, right? The Dutch put mayo on fries. That's a stupid idea.

Americans are better at beer. Mass produced crappy lagers, sure, maybe Canada is better, but that's like being the smartest kid on the short bus.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Hold on. One question for you Canadians.

When I would be up in Canada and would walk into Burger King they had Poutine on the menu. How can you guys eat those foul cheese curd gut bombs?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Hold on. One question for you Canadians.

When I would be up in Canada and would walk into Burger King they had Poutine on the menu. How can you guys eat those foul cheese curd gut bombs?

Only an American pig would go to Quebec and eat at a Burger King.

(Don't tell me you were in somewhere a little bit south of Saskatoon, that will ruin the post...)

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Only an American pig would go to Quebec and eat at a Burger King.

(Don't tell me you were in somewhere a little bit south of Saskatoon, that will ruin the post...)
I won't step foot in Quebec. It was outside of Toronto in Vaughan.

As of right now it is 2-0 Canada just like I thought it would be. Well because Russians don't show up for big games. That is a known hockey fact.

USA got third beating Sweden. Who cares.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So much for Russia not showing up for big games. A least the first 40 minutes...who needs a good tourney when you can light up a room like that in only 20 minutes.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
What has happened with the goaltender position in Canada over the last 5 years or so? Seems like less and less top notch goaltending from Canada, and more and more quality goaltending from Europe, and even the US to an extent.

Agree??

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Nods head...

Patrick Roys arrogance is what happened to Hockey Canadas goalie situation. As much as I loved him as a player, his attitude has infected every Canadian goaile since....

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
What has happened with the goaltender position in Canada over the last 5 years or so? Seems like less and less top notch goaltending from Canada, and more and more quality goaltending from Europe, and even the US to an extent.

Agree??
Probably was a mistake to make Dan Cloutier Hockey Canada's head of goalie development...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
The Leafs are wining 8-1. STANLEY CUP, STANLEY CUP, STANLEY CUP

They probably should not use all there goals in one night.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I'm just waiting for the Nucks to double what the Coilers have for points... should be soon.

Today's game in Detroit should be a good one to watch.