Quantcast

NHL Playoffs . . .

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Yeah the Pens lost... it is almost like they quit playing after they scored those two huge goals to tie the game. If they come out of Philly with one win that will be great.

Watched the Ducks and Sharks game last night which was really good. What is with the Sharks every year they are picked to go to the finals and every year they do really well in the regular season and then crash and burn in the playoffs. They did finally wake up a little bit at the end of the game but I think they will win game three.

Tonight's games are going to be really good I can't wait to watch the pain of the French Canadians after they loss again. I love how they think they are automatically going to win the Stanley Cup because it is their 100th year anniversary.

I hate French Canadians

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Caps looked good the other night...hope they keep it up!

See ya later Blues, way to let me down...my first upset pick is out of it.
Hawks/Flames heating up, hope the young Hawks can smack the career choke artist Flames down at the Saddledome tonight!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Big win by the Sharks last night. They need another one though to even things up and regain home ice.

Is it me or do the western conference games seem WAY more physical?

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
See ya later Blues, way to let me down...my first upset pick is out of it.
Me too. After their second half run, I thought they had a good chance at an upset - guess not.

Hawks/Flames heating up, hope the young Hawks can smack the career choke artist Flames down at the Saddledome tonight!
Should be a good one tonight. Iginla is fired up and Kane is supposed to be back.

I hope the Bruins remembered to bring their brooms. A sweep would be a great way to silence those stoopid Habs fans that insist on booing the National Anthem. :disgust1:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
You gotta remember that Vancouver was equally as hot as St. Louis heading into the Playoffs.

And I agree the booing Habs fans are brutal.

After they are swept tonight - I will give my allegiance to the Blackhawks.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Can't wait for Flames/Hawks tonight that is going to be good.

This is all I have to say about last nights game.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I hope the Bruins remembered to bring their brooms. A sweep would be a great way to silence those stoopid Habs fans that insist on booing the National Anthem. :disgust1:
Gotta love a whole bunch of Queb douchebags in one place. I can't wait to see the Habs go down in 4 straight.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Yeah...I love the Habs, but the fans are getting a little out of hand. When the GM has to step in and ask them NOT to boo the Anthem, they are a bit out of it. They feel like a winning hockey club is a birthright of the Quebecois...

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Yeah...I love the Habs, but the fans are getting a little out of hand. When the GM has to step in and ask them NOT to boo the Anthem, they are a bit out of it. They feel like a winning hockey club is a birthright of the Quebecois...
Or when they just sarcastically cheered their goalie after stopping a puck on a dump in instead of encouraging their team to get back into game four. I don't hate the canadiens, I hate the fans. Now I don't have to worry about it seeing as the Bruins ust swept them in four straight.:monkeydance:

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habs are going to be a mess next year. 10 UFA's at the end of this year (aka tonight), a GM that's done a number of questionable moves the last couple years, and a possible franchise goalie whose probably getting very disenfranchised with his city.

Only thing that could have been better would have been a 10-0 win tonight, and Lucic punching Komisuck out a second time.

I like Keith Jonesy's suggestion on Versus this evening, "Kommisserik should sign with LA and get as far away from Lucic as he can" or something to that effect.

Looks like I'm going to have to go to the Garden box office tomorrow!!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Hawks/Flames knotted up...even as a diehard Hawk fan, I gotta say damn, what a game...only thing wrong was the end score!

(Okay, the goaltending wasnt great, but it was a great game!)

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I loved watching that game last night. A sweep what more could you ask for and not only did the Canadians get beat all four games they got killed every game. Watching that team lose and at home makes me feel great because that is all they have going on and they think they are better than every one else. I hope they had a good 100th year anniversary season.

Go Pens

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Habs are going to be a mess next year. 10 UFA's at the end of this year (aka tonight), a GM that's done a number of questionable moves the last couple years, and a possible franchise goalie whose probably getting very disenfranchised with his city.
It would help if he could keep his nose out of piles of cocaine.

I know it worked for Fuhr, but he was an exception...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
From where do you hear that Price is doing teh booger sugar?

Caps pound Rangers again...Torts is frustrated, #8 is heating up, King Hank got yanked...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
The Blackhawks/ Flames game was great. I am surprised that Iron Mike did not kill somebody after that start in the first period.

I wish I did not fall asleep during the Sharks/Ducks game but the fight at the beginning between Thornton and Getzlaf was a nice way to start. You have to give it to Hiller because he made the difference in that series.

Tonight's games are going to be interesting. I think the Caps and Cans will win but you just never know in game sevens.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I think Keenan has coached his last game for Calgary...I think Iggys days may be numbered too. Hawks looked great, I hope they can keep it up...