Quantcast

nice bike pump stolen at SST 2/19/07

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
Me and my buddies were ridin' at SST today and unfortunatley some asshole stole a bike pump out of the back of my buddies truck, it was a silver specialized pump with a wide bottom (your standard 2-foot tall push up and down bike pump) that has a gauge in it with red numbers, theres not much we can do about it, we scanned the area but found nothing and we dont frequent SST so we cant really keep an eye out, but i just think its ****ed up cause it was most likley another rider and thats just shady, so everyone make sure you keep your eyes peeled and all of your things locked up!!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
that sucks but why would you leave anything out like that at sst?, people have broken windows there for less than that. I doubt it was another rider, that area is has a lot of shady people, I would be willing to bet some meth head grabed it and sold it for 5 bucks.

Edit:

Just reread your post, was it out of the cab or the back of the truck? If it was the cab how did they get into it? Everytime I ride sst I am looking for broken glass next to my car as I ride up to it, even tough there is nothing of value in my car.

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
it was in the back, and like i said, we dont frequent the spot, for 2 of us it was our first time there, so we had no idea that "meth heads" are crawling the area.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Yeah, the parking lot is a very high car prowl risk area. Never leave anything in sight in your car (or laying in the bed of your truck).

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
try parking at the fish factory which is the left turn coming down the hill right before the main entrance. Theres cameras there and the guys there don't care if you park there.

As far as the pump, I was there on monday (yesterday) and am there pretty often so I'll keep a look out