Quantcast

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Follow up video posted by kid with cell phone camera. The police showed up, and after a bit of arguing forced them to leave, despite some loudmouths in the background yelling that they weren't intimidating anyone.

Ya, jackboots and a nighstick. Not intimidating anyone. :rolleyes:

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
My father in-law was friends with Stokley Carmichael and I've talked to Bobby Seale at leghth for a documentary I was working on. The BPP is not what it used to be.

and again....the former and current BPP does not represent all

does the KKK represent..... you know what f u if you don't get my point by now

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
I don't know if the KKK is even readily comparable to the BPP.

Did the BPP every lock a bunch of white people in a church and burn it to the ground?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
First and foremost, in Philadelphia, there is no need to intimidate McCain voters. Obama is going to carry the city 90%.

But assuming Obama wins the entire election, people will point to this incident and say "Obama is a terrorist", even though all Obama has in common with these idiots is the color of his skin.

It is just horrible.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
First and foremost, in Philadelphia, there is no need to intimidate McCain voters. Obama is going to carry the city 90%.

But assuming Obama wins the entire election, people will point to this incident and say "Obama is a terrorist", even though all Obama has in common with these idiots is the color of his skin.

It is just horrible.
he may easily take the city, the entire state of PA is likey a different matter.. so every vote will be importaint in that state.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
after my ride this asshat in a volvo w/ 7 democrat political stickers blocking his rearview wouldn't merge into his lane, and got out of his car after i honked my truck horn for him to move. he told me in a thick euro accent "i don't like when people honk their horn!".

muddy, bloody, & sweaty, i grabbed my screwdriver from under the seat & screamed back "auslander! obama! auslander! obama!"

i can't tell you the rage, nor the irony of my sig.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i hope you don't think i was seriously considering plunging a rusty, greasy 12" screwdriver into someone's neck just b/c their back window is stickered up. after any sort of exercise is when i'm least likely to be seriously provoked.

i was relating a recent thread-relevant anecdote as a demonstration of reductio ad absurdum (although he may not have known that).

now spread the good word

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
But on the idiot scale, those that use bumper stickers on their rear window are a touch higher.