Quantcast

Nice Promotion for me!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
On December 1st I will report to my new job as unit manager for my company's Great Falls Montana location! The unit is 3 times larger in terms of revenue and about 90 employees. It also comes with a nice 12.9% raise in base pay and a 20% increase in profit sharing incentive!

Woot woot!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Butte -> Great Falls is a promotion of sorts, but I suspect the mtb goods will be a longer drive...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I must bethe only one that finds a position as a unit manager funny, I hope you check the balls for cancer at the same time.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Making your rounds of Montana's worst towns. Browning is next when they bump ya to CEO! Congrats on the promo, go get wasted at the playground and dont eat anything

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yes - this is exactly how it feels - shoes has been very, very good to me!

Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell and Missoula are about the only cities in Montana? Comparatively speaking, for my purposes, the quality of life and low cost of living are ideal for me. In my company there is wage parity - the same job back east pays the same regardless of what the cost of living is or how much traffic I'd have to deal with.

Making your rounds of Montana's worst towns. Browning is next when they bump ya to CEO! Congrats on the promo, go get wasted at the playground and dont eat anything