Quantcast

Nice skier meltdown. Gaper alert!

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Quick, someone make a meme so others don't have to suffer through that whiny ass shit.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Who were the three adults he bought tickets for?
I don't know, but I'd wager that they're all sitting in the bar, all talkin shit about the mountain, waiting for this jackass to show up.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Nope. Gapers:

Nice to see that the irreverent A-Basin of my youth still exists.
2-3 years back I hung out in the lot (injured but wanting to escape my mom's place for the day) while my brothers, wife and kids skied.
Watched some guys from Kansas burn a J and promptly head off to the lift with car door wide open.
Drank their beer, smoked their weed and ate their lunch until my group was done for the day.
Then parked their car on top of Loveland and headed home.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i'd give him 52.00 to shut the fuck up.
A $52 lift ticket is dirt cheap. WTF is his problem?

As the ticket person I think I would've faked a phone call/radio call/etc. & been like, "oh your cool head on up to the ridge the patrollers will let you through the gates, I just called them." & by the time he finally got up there he would be someones else's problem & he would have to ride the chair back down like a tool.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A $52 lift ticket is dirt cheap. WTF is his problem?

As the ticket person I think I would've faked a phone call/radio call/etc. & been like, "oh your cool head on up to the ridge the patrollers will let you through the gates, I just called them." & by the time he finally got up there he would be someones else's problem & he would have to ride the chair back down like a tool.
F-that, I woulda called security and told him to take the resort to court.