Quantcast

Nicolai open house 2005 - new 2006 lineup

TST

Chimp
Aug 28, 2004
Once again I'm doing an internship at Nicolai, and once again Nicolai has had their open house one week before the Eurobike show in Germany to present
their new 2006 product line.

This year the weather was perfect. We were able to arrange some guided tours and also had a nice BBQ.

This year Nicolai is proud to annonce it's 10 year anniversary, and the increased number of people who attended this year's open house proves that Nicolai
will have a 20 year anniversary.

A few of our world wide distributors have also shown up to support this special occasion. They include the USA and South Korea distributors.

Now on to the new bikes...

The UFO-ST:

Is a new frame for Downhill and Hardcore-Freeride.
It has a maximum rear travel of 195mm and is rideable with a front derailleur up to 165mm travel.
This frame is designed for customers who can't afford a Lambda, M-Pire or Helius ST but still want the Nicolai quality. It will cost as much as the UFO DS.

The frame features are:
1.5 Headtube
ICMS/ISCG
12mm Thru axle Dropouts (compatible with Rock Shox Maxel)

The Argon FR:

Is a modified Argon hardtail frame. Made for tours on harder ground.
It's purpose is freeride and enduro and it's designed for fork like the Rock Shox Pike (100-130mm travel).

The frame features are:
Singlespeed dropouts
200mm disc diameter allowed

The Nucleon TST EVO 4.0 & 5.0:

This frame is exclusively for competition racing only. It utalizes the same G-BOXX technology as its heavier TST model, but shaves off quite a bit of weight
by using lighter weight materials such as magnesium and titanium to build it up. The end result is a complete DH gearbox bike that can weigh as little as
38 lbs (depending on parts).

Here some more impressions of this weekend...

For further information please contact us or our US-distribution...

info@nicolai.net
usa@nicolai.net

Eventually till next year...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
johnbryanpeters said:
We can see where :stosh: focuses his attention! :D
Yeah well I was as shocked as you were when I realised I was looking at Man butt and not Girl butt with jeans that tight.

TST

Chimp
Aug 28, 2004
On the TST evo it's the camera angle that makes the headangle look that wierd. It ain't that flat...

On the UFO ST it's the fork. The frame is designed for forks in betweet 540mm and 580mm and the 2006 Boxxer Ride is on the lower end (540mm) so the headangle is a little steep.

...and yes it's a Pace fork on the Argon singlespeeder...

TST

Chimp
Aug 28, 2004
btw. the headangle of the new Nucleon evo is exactly the same as the regular TST headangle --> 65.5°

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Holy Tight jeans on dudes batman!!!
whata homo!!! :D

stosh said:
Yeah well I was as shocked as you were when I realised I was looking at Man butt and not Girl butt with jeans that tight.

yet you found yourself strangly attracted to it all????