Quantcast

Nicolai Pizza Cutter

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
H8R said:
Looks flexy.
Flexy = Not Good. I dunno why people make or use weak pizza cutters. Make mine a rigid single-speed. . . Maybe an 8" billet rod w/matte grip and a 2mm-thick cutting wheel mounted on a thru-bolt (ok add BBs if you want smoothness).

Re-cutting pizza sux.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
yonton228 said:
hey firetoole your pizza cutter looks wimpy compared to the others, who in this world needs a braking function with a pizza cutter??
Downhill and freeride pizza cooks. Duh.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
hmmmm. then put suspension on it 2, but why use a brake?? at least with suspension it will absorb the impact of cuttin through thick ass chicago pizzas

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
yep it is, but i look at it this way, she studies hard, she gets a good job. during this time i wont get any that much however, when she becomes a famouse fashion designer she will buy me any bike i want and we will have all the time in to world to make woopie....... hopefully

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
really though, i need to get my high school deploma, but the funny thing is i dont really need it, im enrolled and taking classes at a college, and gonna transfer next year to a 4 year

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
yea usually, however i got my classes picked already and im in enrolled at the 4 year college right now. i messed up enough in my short time being here, im finally on the right track.