Quantcast

Night-ish ride tonight, Santa Cruz

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
So me and a couple other guys are going to be getting together tonight at 6 for a ride that includes a fair amount of climbing. Leaving from a shop right near 24 hour fitness in sc heading up onto campus and back.

Anyone interested in joining? Lights are not necessary since we should be done around 8 and it should still be pretty light out.

Let me know if you are interested.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Ah yes. Good luck buddy =]

Looks like I will just be doing 1 UC loop tonight by myself if anyone is game to join me. Probably be heading up right around 6.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Wednesday night I've got this last minute church thing, man.

Next week though, can you pull a Tuesday or a Wednesday for a little UC sesh in the evening? We could do that longer ride, or a double-looper.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Got shot down for Wed. night- Kelly remembered today she's got this BTSA something or other- teacher thing after work on wed...

Fri nite before race maybe? Or sat. after? I dunno

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
What do you guys say to a Tuesday/Wednesday night Demo ride next week? I suppose we could do UC too. Can I get a couple of confirmations?

-Mike

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Mike, I will check on next week and let you know soon.

Brian, lame. Emily and I are super busy the rest of this week. haha oh well, we will figure it out sometime. haha Maybe next week sometime?

Todd, Brian/Kelly were going to come out to SC for dinner at Kianies with Emily and I. You guys would be totally invited if they ever make it out here. =P

Lucee, are you going to CCCX race #4 this Saturday in Salinas?

By the way, last nights ride was AWESOME. I rode up Ucon from the start of the single track at the top of the fire road to the bench in 8 minutes. Then without stopping continued to the water tanks in another 7-8 minutes. From there I cruised at a good pace down chupa.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Mike, I will check on next week and let you know soon.

Brian, lame. Emily and I are super busy the rest of this week. haha oh well, we will figure it out sometime. haha Maybe next week sometime?

Todd, Brian/Kelly were going to come out to SC for dinner at Kianies with Emily and I. You guys would be totally invited if they ever make it out here. =P

Lucee, are you going to CCCX race #4 this Saturday in Salinas?

By the way, last nights ride was AWESOME. I rode up Ucon from the start of the single track at the top of the fire road to the bench in 8 minutes. Then without stopping continued to the water tanks in another 7-8 minutes. From there I cruised at a good pace down chupa.
no--i had a family emergency that took me outta town. are you guys around this comign weekend?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I will be at the next cccx race this weekend in Salinas. Hopefully my allergies mellow out by then. I have been miserable for the past 2 days. It ruined my BBQ yesterday.

You guys going?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Not too sure if I can make any night rides this week or next. Next week will be my last day at the bike shop, and I'm trying to wrap up a lot of wedding stuff over the next two weeks so I don't have to stress again until the week before.

I'll let you guys know if my plans change.

This Sunday should be my last Sunday at the shop, so I can't make it to CCCX this weekend either.