Quantcast

Night ride the majestry and the Misery

splat

Nam I am
Tonight was an awesome night for a ride . it was high 50's, I over dressed and was sweating my Balls off.

first though I had to ride through the woods to the other side to meet up with the others

I was riding along going past this tree, had my Head down and I look up on the branch just before I went under it and saw this guy! I was amazed I stopped and took a couple of pics I was about 15 feet from him! and he is BIG about 2 feet tall , when he flew off his wig span was easily 6 feet maybe closer to 8

then I met up with the cast of Characters for the evening , which was BadDNA , CrockettJr , IF_rider and and RV55.

BadDNA

CrockettJr

BadDNA

we would cross Paths with Smoking Joe and KB , who are always good to see .

then on we went

IF_rider

BadDNA

Then Disaster Struck , RV55 went down 2 Broken ??? Fingers

at this point it was Get Vinnie out of the woods and to a Hospital. Vincent was in great Spirts and actually was trying to get us to continue on our ride and he'd take care of him self , we would hear nothing of that. It was dark and he was hurt. our Priorities are Get him out and get him to Help

And here he comes out of the woods

He was off to Milford Hospital , where we told him to ask for the vietnam Discount , Lord knows we send enough Victims ...... I mean Riders there and they know it !

So here is to Healing vibes for RV55 ( Vincent )

Last edited: