Quantcast

Night ride tonight in the cap

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
anyone interested? we are meeting at 9 pm at the Chevron. Think dark, scary and cold ride down a fun trail. It'll be ride to remember

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
dh. Most likely my fav trail as anything above it has snow right now.. No pedaling and we will keep it under 2 hours :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Hm.... Im tempted. Although i would be there will be snow on that treail too... if its the same one we always do....

Thinking of riding my Highline..... But your rack might scratch it...

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
oly said:
Hm.... Im tempted. Although i would be there will be snow on that treail too... if its the same one we always do....

Thinking of riding my Highline..... But your rack might scratch it...
DO IT

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
I'd go but my bike doesn't currently have cranks...although that would just mean I wouldn't catch them on any rocks or stumps ahaha

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Skookum said:
You're right i should just show up, i can always bring some lighter fluid and light my head on fire if it gets too dark.
hahaha thats a visual! The flowing mane would stay alight for hours

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Craig and Glen called it cold, wet, snowy,muddy, dark and miserable. I called it an adventure. I might post up some pictures later. I don't think much turned out as it was too wet to drag the camera out much.
This is an artists rendering of what it would have been like with skookes there though.

In wallpaper size for all you skookes fans

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
wonderful CADDE rendition...if you look reeeeeal close you can see the UPS guy way off in the distance delivering my cranks to me :)