Quantcast

Night Session

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I haven't seen much action threads recently so I thought I'd post some shots from a night session the other day.

Warming up to the wall, been a while since I rode it...

First double stall I tried on her, kinda hard to gauge the speed I needed at night...

First wall rides on a complete vert wall, started really feeling it so hopefully soon I'll have em higher...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
My boy blew his knee DH'n this past weekend so he has some downtime. He's the one that's actually eggin me on to ride so he gets some bike interaction. I'm loving having a camera man!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Nice! Also always good to see fellow tattoo'd white trash on bikes. :thumb:

I'm still not feeling good on vert walls with less than idea tranny, any tips for stickin? I just bounce off and laugh as my feet kinda do whatever they want...!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
not really white trash, def love the ink can't get enuf of it. I can see that I'm more on the pale side of the color wheel tho, so no offense taken. japanese/hispanic

The wall is a great ride, the first runs at it I was getting bucked off too. And plus the impact against the wall killed my wrist. What I think it was, was pulling up too soon and too steep.

My boy pointed the timing out so I came at it more of a slack angle, faster and pulled up later and it was smooth sailing up the wall. Once I got comf with it I started steepening the angle again. I think I'm gonna give er a try again tonight and see how much higher I can get.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
not really white trash, def love the ink can't get enuf of it. I can see that I'm more on the pale side of the color wheel tho, so no offense taken. japanese/hispanic...

Good, no offense meant! Somehow around here, between all my buds and the peeps from the same ink shop(my little bruddas) "tattoo'd white trash" became a generic term for people with a little attitude and ink. So pretty much ANYONE inked and active is tat'd white trash. It's strange, I know... but i AM from South Dakota. Not a whole lot else to do, and there's just not enough cultural diversity to discriminate or stereotype, so we gotta make do with each other! I'd make a terrible racist... :)

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
both are awesome shots and spots!!! looks like some prime riding material. i have wanted to come out and ride Sac for a while...hopefully i can do so at some point.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Sick shots Rich !

The tech death wall is no joke , pretty hard to get to the top on a MTB , props on the double peger looked like you hit that thing with some force !

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Thanks guys, Yea I'm always on my bikes, my molly is getting nice and scratched up. Blew my headset on her so I'm on the 20 right now. Hell today I'm taking my fam to disneyland for a couple days and bringing the 20 with so I can have fun in the evenings.

I haven't seen "Please Kill Me", so I can't answer that but I know there's footy out there of that wall. Pretty popular wall in Sac for both bikes and boards.

ebrider510, you should make it out to Sac. Good street riding and a few parks. Would make for a great weekend of riding, I know it does for me. Brad prolly knows more spots than I do. And yea Brad, my pegs came down on the wall with some force.