Quantcast

Nikon DX gear for sale

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
So I upgraded last fall to an FX setup and am clearing out my DX stuff to make room for a mirrorless setup. Help me out fellow monkeys and pick up some lightly used, and great condition gear at good prices.

First up is a Nikon D7000 body. It has ~12K actuations on it and I'd say its a 9/10 condition wise. The only flaws are a couple of small spots of paint wear, other than that its mint. Mechanically there are no issues whatsoever. The camera has treated me well during the year and a half I have had it and represents a fantastic camera for the avid enthusiast. I'm looking to get $650 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Second up for sale is a Nikon 17-55mm F/2.8mm lens. I have owned it for two years and it was by far my most used lens during that time on my D7000. It is in immaculate condition, both the front and rear elements are clean and scratch free. The lens has no dust or moisture inside and is tack sharp. Comes with the soft case, lens hood, front and rear caps, and I'll throw in the 77mm B+W UV filter. Fantastic, super versatile lens. Fast aperture is awesome in low light and it is a fast and silent focuser. Beautiful bokeh, you won't be disappointed with this lens. Asking $750 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Lastly is a Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8mm lens, first generation. It is a little over a year old and was used sparsely during that time on my D7000. It is in immaculate condition, both the front and rear elements are clean and scratch free. The lens has no dust or moisture inside and is tack sharp. Comes with the box, paperwork, lens hood, front and rear caps, and I'll throw in the 77mm B+W UV filter. Fast aperture is awesome in low light and it is a fast and silent focuser. The ultra wide angle produces beautiful, unique perspectives. I am asking $500 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have a Really Right Stuff base plate for the D7000 without battery grip. It is a non-L plate but can be adapted to an L plate with an additional piece. It is also in great condition. I am asking $35 plus shipping and PayPal fees for it.

An OM-D is calling my name, so help me feed the habit.