Quantcast

Ninjas infiltrate wine country

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
That dude had some piss poor ninja skills. I mean he should have used his ninja stars to deflect the bullet, hack the guy up with his ninja sword, and then have sex with the women.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Damn, I moved up to that area to get away from all the ninjas in Oakland. Great.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
JohnE said:
Chuck Norris isnt scared of a ninja...
When Chuck Norris kills a Ninja, he uses all the parts, unlike Steven Segal...
Bruce Lee broke the f8ck outta Chuck's arm in Way of the Dragon. He got 1000% pwn3d.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
H8R said:
Damn, I moved up to that area to get away from all the ninjas in Oakland. Great.
Oakland? I think Ninjas are last people in "black" you need worry about.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Ninja vs .357 mag

.357 WINS!!!

:thumb:
You wish. The ninja will kill you before you even know he's there. Your precious gun would be useless, except as booty for the ninja, who would then likely eat it and then crap out a big metal turd all over your still twitching body.

:thumb:

Unless of course you are dealing with a piss poor ninja. :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.
Obi-Wan: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

apparently, he was a better ninja in death, than life...

He died at the scene. His identity has not been released.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I bet the ninja guy's teenage buddies, hiding across the street with the video camera, were like, TOTALLY surprised that their friend was shot dead, instead of catching some SWEET footage of him, like totally punking that woman.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Toninator said:
Chuck Norris combs his hair with a rake, he wipes is ass with poison ivy, and he drinks beer with his cereal.

Random Chuck Norris Fact Generator!!!!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p

Chuck Norris once raped Simon Cowell. This explains why he's such an asshole.
Chuck Norris in the year 2042 defeated France in World War III by roundhouse kicking the entire French army back in time, their ancestors have ever since been unable to fight properly, in fear of what Chuck Norris might do the next time.