Quantcast

Nip Tuck Season Premiere

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
So what...no one likes Nip Tuck? Wow... I thought for sure there'd be some monkeys likin' this show...with all it's sexy sirens!!

:cupidarrow: :happydance:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hey thanks man, it's pretty basic if i ever get time im going to completely revamp it...

guess it wont be tonight given the tv opp.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
that would be "woman"... :cupidarrow:

I'll be glued to the set at 10. So if you're watching it and I'm watching it...does that mean we're on a date. (teasing) :happydance: :cupidarrow:

The only thing I would "revamp" with your site is an easier way to check out the photos. :brows:
we are totally on a date...

The site needs a fresh look. Just wait.

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Then again...I guess that's not "legal", right? :brows: :cupidarrow: :happydance:
I guess not...someone on bittorrent claims to have the season premiere, but it would be great if I could just buy the episode somewhere. We don't have tv and Nip/Tuck is the only show that I like to watch.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Tonight is also the season premier of HOUSE!!!

Ok, back to your cable show snobery now...
No snobery...I LOVE House. Tonight looks good too!! :cupidarrow:

House at 9, Nip Tuck at 10...anything wrong with having both?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
hahahha guess i missed it. damnit!
That's ok...it was good and I had a smoke for the both of us!! Maybe next time you might want to try participating a bit!! :brows: :cupidarrow:

OK...so what was up with those lips on the Mother of that 2some? Eeewww. I wouldn't want that anywhere near my body!! Good season premiere. What are they trying to do, make Christian GAY? :rant: :cupidarrow: :happydance:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That's ok...it was good and I had a smoke for the both of us!! Maybe next time you might want to try participating a bit!! :brows: :cupidarrow:

OK...so what was up with those lips on the Mother of that 2some? Eeewww. I wouldn't want that anywhere near my body!! Good season premiere. What are they trying to do, make Christian GAY? :rant: :cupidarrow: :happydance:

Funny, I was wondering the same thing about her lips!!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
mother daughter time :love: ...

I think it's going to be a good season, the music choice is unreal.
Mother Daughter time...eeewwww. :bonk: That's just gross!!

So perhaps we can make this a weekly e-date seeing that the first one went so well. :happydance:

(you didn't even comment on my graphic for you :rant:)