Quantcast

Nirvana Box Set.... anyone else get 2 #2 disks in theirs?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Stoked to open my new purchase on the way home from target, and found that the #3 disk was actually another #2. #3 was the one i wanted to listen to also.... Fockers. Wonder if that was an oddity? Or did this happen to anyone else? Did some kid in china (or what ever 3rd world country the box set was assembled in...) fall asleep loading the CD's into the box?? In the good old days of vinyl, errors like that would have made a collectable.... wonder if i could get 10million on e-bay?.... hmmmm......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
No but I am going to see the VooDoo Glow Skulls on Friday!! Wahooooo!!! I can't f'ing wait!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
MMcG said:
I betcha Courtney Love is to blame for this! ;)
HAHA.. I heard on the local news the other day that the bank is trying to take her house thats located a few miles from where we do alot of biking. (littlerock WA.) She hasnt paid on the thing in some time i guess..... guess that drug habbit and lawyer fees has been digging deep.....

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
chicodude01 said:
Itunes is kinda expensive, ain't it?
99 cents for a song, 16 songs = 1 cd
I think whole CDs are less? Can't remember? Anyway, at any price its a better deal because I lose CDs or they get scratched. My digital collection will live on forever.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ridemonkey said:
I think whole CDs are less? Can't remember? Anyway, at any price its a better deal because I lose CDs or they get scratched. My digital collection will live on forever.
You have redundant backups of your music collection at various locations? :p

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Ridemonkey said:
Usually 9.99 for a complete CD.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stosh said:
Wow, so other people do like them. I hope it's not sold out.

i doubt that. when we went to see them there was maybe 40 other people in the venue, and i think most of htem were there by accident.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
i doubt that. when we went to see them there was maybe 40 other people in the venue, and i think most of htem were there by accident.
Ha, well there is a few other bands playing as well but I thought Matthew Sweet would be sold out and he wasn't either so I'm just gonna get my tix at the door.

I'm actually kinda psyched for Friday! :)
I'm gonna buy a t-shirt too!! :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
DownhillnDunkey said:
I dunno, i bought this Nirvana:with the lights out. and all 4 CD's suck, dont buy it. Its all crap performances.
I didnt buy it expecting to be the greatest quality thing out there. I got it because im a fan of theirs, and wanted to have this. To each his own right?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
BTW, i returned the box set and got another with the correct disks. I sure hope i dont see that one i returned on ebay for lots of $$......

ok, everyone can go back to talking about i tunes and the VGS.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
good, i was worried for a second that you were trying to get back on topic. :D
I think the "Lucky...." worked before because not many people actually say it let alone type it out online.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
oly said:
BTW, i returned the box set and got another with the correct disks. I sure hope i dont see that one i returned on ebay for lots of $$......

ok, everyone can go back to talking about i tunes and the VGS.....
there are supposedly some Blood, Sweat, and Tears cds out with a spelling error which make is worth $$. from what i've been told at least. i don't run into too many people who actually know who BS&T is.