Quantcast

Nitro Circus 3 teaser released

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
really? I just clicked on the link and it worked for me. I got it off of www.racerxill.com under the "breaking news" section on the main page. The vid is short and sweet, to say the least.

speculation: this time next year, front flips will be attempted on dirt, by TP.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
what is up with the bus, and how could you miss the foam pit that pad. or how about that intro hahah

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
i watched one of the Nitro Circus's on a bus with a bunch of my MX buddies, i think it's sweet. Its not back to back MXing its got a bunch of fooling around and a good amount of DH footage along with other sports to.

Palilla

Monkey
Jul 20, 2004
BigMike said:
I know I am out of the loop in MX, but are Single crown forks a new thing?
Travis Pastrana pulled one out at Xgames this year for one run. He tried a backflip - barspin. The fork snapped when he took off from the lip of jump but he almost landed it, forkless. I think redbull was helping with the idea.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Think they need to look at a 1.5 for that steerer....;) I like the nitro circus stuff, god fun to watch...especially since they don't try to take it serious.

Palilla

Monkey
Jul 20, 2004
Beast said:
right after the gashed knee shot is a quick view of a race wheeler completely upside down - didn't know this had been done before, freakin sweet :thumb:
yep, there's a few video's floating around with people pulling backflips on quads and sleds:eek: