Quantcast

nj dirt feel better

ETBW

Chimp
May 29, 2007
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Hey guys. I would just like to give a big shout out to the guys at nj dirt. I was at the incline club in lakewood, nj today and met them. Just after I massivly screwed up my knee (popped in and out of its socket) and was lying on the bench in pain. One of them came up to me and started talking to me and told me to feel better and gave me a couple of their stickers. Less then five minutes after that, the same guy who told me to feel better had the worst crash I have ever seen.

He tried to transfer from one mini 1/4 to the other. A very easy and simple trick that I am sure he has done many times. His front wheel missed the second 1/4 and his fork hit the edge of it cause him to shoot over his bars with the bike toppling over right behind of him. He landed right on his face and did not move whatsoever. Right as everyone was running over to help him, he started to have a seizure and his whole body was shaking. Along with the seizure, the impact forced his two front teeth to be ripped out of his mouth and in the process, sliced completely through his lip from his nose to his upper lip. He was also havinig trouble bleeding because the blood was falling down his throat as he was trying to breathe.

I am not sure what your name is, but get better man. I hope everything works out for you. Please let me know how you do!