Quantcast

*** no Chinese spam morning ***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
rain.

morning deuce unlocked....

sift through what little pics i took on vacation....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
got a red squirrel squatting my roof. Need to find entry point, or set explosive traps.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good ride in the books, shook off some of the rust and cleaned a few sections that I hadn't before.

Now off to do regular person things.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Avoiding internet for teh world cup.

More Bromont today. I think there is something stuck in my nose....have been sneezing constantly today and there is an itch in my left nostril. Ugh.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Body is sore from yesterdays ride and yard work. Espresso is kicking in. Might go for a ride but I have a shit load of yard work to do as I only got through the front yard yesterday. At some point I have to make my weekly pilgrimage to the office to turn in paperwork.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mail-in ballot received. Ballot filled out, and envelope signed and dated as per instructions. Shall drop it off at a local ballot dropbox once the wife gets around to filling out hers.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mail-in ballot received. Ballot filled out, and envelope signed and dated as per instructions. Shall drop it off at a local ballot dropbox once the wife gets around to filling out hers.
Got ours in the mail as well. On the list to get done this week. Colorado makes voting really accessible and easy. Stoked.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got ours in the mail as well. On the list to get done this week. Colorado makes voting really accessible and easy. Stoked.
There are a shitload of down ballot issues. Some were confusing to me even after reading the extra explanations, like the one repealing the property tax amendment.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This is really bad here. And TABOR makes it even worse. It's fucking ridiculous. :mad:
For a few of them I looked them up on ballotopedia or whatever the site was and the judged them based off of who was funding the pro and con movements! AFL/CIO and teachers union against? Ok, I’ll vote no.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
For a few of them I looked them up on ballotopedia or whatever the site was and the judged them based off of who was funding the pro and con movements! AFL/CIO and teachers union against? Ok, I’ll vote no.
My go to method as well. Who is funding what tells you 90% of what you need to know.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There are a shitload of down ballot issues. Some were confusing to me even after reading the extra explanations, like the one repealing the property tax amendment.
Reading that one now, and am definitely confused. Like, I get what the measure would "do"... but it's not clear to me what the long-term effects would be on various types of property owners e.g. homeowners vs. small business owners.