Quantcast

no #cutforbieber thread yet? then let me repost one anyway

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
whitepeopleproblems
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/01/horrific-cut-for-bieber-trend-urges-justin-bieber-fans-to-self-harm-to-protest-his-alleged-drug-use.html

Obsessive fans have always been known to go to extremes to get the attention of their idols, but Justin Bieber fans have taken their devotion to a disturbing and horrifying level this week. After Bieber was photographed smoking marijuana in California, where recreational use of the drug is illegal, his young fans were understandably disappointed.

The #CutForBieber campaign began when a group of people posted photos of slashed wrists and bloody blades with the hashtag #CutForBieber, urging fans to self-harm in "protest" of Bieber's alleged drug use.

The initial posts were made as an incredibly harmful, disgusting prank, by members of the infamous 4chan message board. A user posted a message stating, "Let's start a cut yourself for bieber campaign. Tweet a bunch of pics of people cutting themselves and claim we did it because bieber was smoking weed. See if we can get some little girls to cut themselves."

It appears that the campaign worked, as fans devastated by the news that their idol smoked marijuana began posting photos of their own self-harm. "@justinbieber stop smoking weed or I might actually kill myself," one fan wrote, tweeting a gruesome photo of a teenage girl's carved-up arm.
google image search is bloody good fun.

Last edited:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I'm sorry, I fail to see the problem here.

Justin Bieber fans are tricked into offing themselves? This sounds like it's solving many problems at once really.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
If you're that stupid (to cut yourself because of someone else's actions) you deserve your fate. ****ing Buncha emo retards. Think for yourself for once. This makes me laugh.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This makes me happy to read. 4chan deserves the Nobel Peace, and Nobel Kick ****ing Ass, prizes.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
The day Bieber plays with Phish I will be his fan more then I am now. Bieber concerts get all the chicks. All the fresh chicks no already been bumped chicks. Fresh egg shell chicks. LMNO Bieber is slut central.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The day Bieber plays with Phish I will be his fan more then I am now. Bieber concerts get all the chicks. All the fresh chicks no already been bumped chicks. Fresh egg shell chicks. LMNO Bieber is slut central.
I always knew you gave Mooshoo a run for his money, but I think you might have just taken point for village idiot on this post. Bieber fans are usually early teen. Let us know when you will be on 'how to catch a predator'. I always like to put faces to names.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I always knew you gave Mooshoo a run for his money, but I think you might have just taken point for village idiot on this post. Bieber fans are usually early teen. Let us know when you will be on 'how to catch a predator'. I always like to put faces to names.
You are forgetting: hot teens tend to have hot moms :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But who do you think PSP would actually be there for? Remember the stealing and collecting of car batteries and tires? This one isn't too sharp.
Well there's always the possibility that some hot mom taking her daughter to the hypothetical phish/beiber show might have a relapse to her wild college days, and in her state of clouded judgement (that comes with being at a phish show), might actually go full cougar on a young guy like psp. Crazier things have happened.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
PSP is a good egg! I've hung out with him a few times. He's all there, he just runs on different vibrations than anyone else, ever.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I find it a bit ironic that a dude who voluntarily hangs himself from meat hooks would find this behavior odd. :D
i don't find it (the cutting) odd. i think it is interesting that sheeple could be suckered into self-harm by internet trolls, over some haircut sparking up.

Last edited: